5

Annabella Valor~~

"I want to leave," I whisper to the girls. We're sitting on the top of Andrea's car and eating pizza. "What you mean?" Vanessa questions. "She's going crazy," Andrea remarks. "Let her speak," Vanessa backs me up.

"I wanna run away, never look back never think of this god awful, shit place again," I tell them and grab the bong from Andrea. Andrea looks at me and for a second I can see realization in her eyes. Like she finally is being understood. She's wanted to leave here for a long time, and I can tell without her even saying anything. "I want to ruin these people like they've ruined me," Vanessa speaks. Andrea and I chuckle at her before she continues. "And then I wanna leave, as far away as I can."

I smile at them and grab another piece of pizza. Our night continues like this as we watch the sun melt into darkness. "Should we head back?" Vanessa asks. "No, let's stay here for the night," Andrea says. "What about school?" she questions. "It's okay," Andrea whispers. Her eyes are heavy looking and she's about to fall asleep any second. Vanessa lays back down on the car and soon were all asleep on the top of a car in the middle of a field.

"Crap!" Vanessa shouts. "What the fuck!" Andrea complains at her outburst. "It's nine o'clock. We have to get to school we're already late!" Vanessa complain. "Whoa, Vanessa. You can afford to miss a day." Andrea groans and pulls her jacket off. It was hotter now with the sun on us. "No, I can't."

"Ugh, fine whatever let's go," Andrea finally gives in. We all gather our stuff and head to Vanessa's house to get her stuff. Luckily no one was home at her house. Andrea and I sit around while Vanessa gets ready. We were not planning on going today but we promised we would drop Vanessa off. After forty minutes the queen bee is ready. I love her but I swear her looks mean more to her than anything. She was wearing a sundress and wedges with her hair perfectly curled and makeup fully done. Everyone knew she was gorgeous, even without makeup but she didn't think so. She covered up every inch of her insecurity with pride and a pretty smile. 

After dropping Vanessa off, Andrea and I head to my house for the day. When we get to my house I unlock the door and sure enough no ones home. "Can I borrow some clothes?" Andrea asks and I nod my head. After she changes we decide to bake cookies and get baked at the same time. It's all we do now, wake up smoke, school smoke, everything and anything... smoke.

Once we were so messed up out of our minds we ended up having a decent conversation. We talked for a long time about different things and for once in my life I felt like I had real friends. Real, true, honest friends. 

"Did you want to go to the game tonight?" Andrea asks me. I was shocked to say the least. High school football games are not really her scene. "Uh, sure. Only if you're actually up for it." I reply. "Well not really but gotta support Vanessa ya know? Plus I need to make money so I gotta deal," She smiles at me. Bitch. Of course, I knew it wasn't because she seriously wanted to support Vanessa. I know that sounds bad it's just Andrea. You'd never see her at a football game unless she was up to something. 

"Take a nap and leave around six?" I ask looking at the clock. It was three now and that gave us enough time to sleep and get ready. She nods her head and she easily passes out on the couch. Me not so easily. I tried for half an hour to fall asleep and I couldn't. So instead I went on my phone and texted Elliot. We talked the entire time Andrea slept. He really does something to me. Never fails to make me smiles and is the most selfless person ever. It just feels wrong and I don't know why.