11

Vanessa Calloway ~~

Game night, again. This time it was an away game which are horrible because I always make it home late. Tonight is special though, so I have to be extra nice to Lucas. "Hey babe, how you been?" Lucas asks and kisses me on the cheek. "Good, how about yourself?" 

"Sore, but I'm ready to beat these little bitches" he exclaims. "I bet you will," I say and give him a big smile. "I love you, baby" he says before giving me one last kiss and hurries away. I meet up with the other girls and start warming up.

-

We won the game, which put Lucas in an even better mood. "We hanging tonight right?" he asks as we walk to his car. "Yes sir," I reply to him with a smirk. We both knew what that meant, and since his parents were going out tonight we had the house to ourselves. Once we got back to his house he poured us both a glass of wine and we sat outside talking for a while.

 Throughout this talk, guilt was building up inside of me. Why do I feel so guilty? He has hurt me so much that it shouldn't matter. But these are the times I will miss the most. The times when our relationship feels new and exciting. No. I can't think like this. He has caused me way too much pain to be thinking this way. 

"What you thinking about?" I ask after a moment of silence. He thinks for a minute before turning to me. "A lot," He simply says. "Like what..?" I push. "Like.. how much I love you, and how happy I am to be with you. You've changed me so much," He states. Yeah... changed. I feel like I haven't changed him, at least not for the good. Am I the one that made him bad? Did I fuck him up to do this shit? 

I give him the biggest smile I possibly could before standing up. "Wanna go upstairs?" I ask him and the smirk on his face grows. He grabs my hand and leads me to his room. Although I have been in there so many times he always does this. He always tries to be careful, until he isn't and that is why I have to do this. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, I'll meet you in there," I say and let go of his hand before turning into the bathroom. After doing my business I sit on the floor and take a deep breathe. I have to do this, I have to. I splash water on my face before walking out and into his room. He was ready. He didn't take his time, he wanted me. He wanted this, more than anything in the world right now. But little does he know this will be the last time.