21

Annabella Valor~~

Mickey texted me saying we really need to talk and like now. I'm scared considering we haven't talked in a few weeks. What could possibly be so important it can't wait until I feel up to seeing him. I mean sure that might be forever because I don't really want to see him but that is not the point. I replied telling him okay and he told me to meet him at the coffee house after school. It's Wednesday and since I agreed to the date with Daniel I figured I could use a distraction, and hopefully it's a good one. 

I meet with Andrea and Vanessa at lunch. We head to the bathroom we used to always meet in. "I feel like we haven't been in here in a while" Vanessa says as we walk in. Still the same gross, old, unused bathroom. "Yeah well, once we didn't need to hide it was useless" I say and sit on the counter. "I don't know what ya'll are saying I come here to smoke all the time" Andrea remarks and pulls out a joint. Of course she does, I chuckle and roll my eyes. We sit through lunch laughing and talking and life felt good again. It felt like we had no problems in life. Sadly that is not the case. 

I sit down in a booth at the coffee house after ordering. Weirdly, Mickey isn't here. He doesn't have work or school so I figured he would be here before me. Just then he walks in and scans the place for me. When he finally sees me he walks over with a nervous look. I have a feeling this isn't going to be good. 

"Hi," I greet him when he sits down. He nods his head instead of saying anything. I hate when people do this, like just say hi it's really not that hard. I awkwardly take a sip of my coffee and he starts talking. And he doesn't stop. 

"I really don't know how to say this. I feel like I've hurt you so much. You know I love you and never mean to hurt you but I'm about to hurt you even more. So I'm just going to say what I have to and then leave. Because seeing the hurt on your face, in your eyes, just makes me hurt even more. I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I can't not tell you so here it goes. I lied about why I left." 

My heart drops down to my stomach. 

"And I lied about why I came back." 

And that's when my heart left my body. 

"You and I both know I was heavily addicted to drugs. Well I was also dealing at the time and one of the guys had told me he was going down to Miami, because they were dealing harder shit and well more money. At first I was like alright dude you do you but then I was like I need money. I couldn't live at your house my whole life and the money I was making then would never cover me for long. So I decided to go down there with him. That's why I left. I didn't know how to tell you because I knew it would hurt you even more if you knew why. Anyway well I was down in Miami I did get off the hard shit like heroin but I couldn't just stop, I kept using other shit and I still am. Which hurts me because I know it's hurting you. The reason I came back is because we needed more connections and I knew there will always be people who want the good shit up here. So I came to meet and deal with some guys. I wasn't even going to come see you but I drove past your house and I didn't know what I was doing but the next thing I knew I was in your house. I just missed you so much. Anyway, I felt like you needed to know everything. I leave tomorrow night so this is the last time I'll see you. I love you Annabella. I never meant to hurt you and I really am sorry... Goodbye." 

He leaves the booth with tears in his eyes. I don't move or watch him leave. I stare blankly at the spot he was just in. I hear the door's bell ring and that's when I realize he's gone. He just threw all this at me and left. He's a bitch, a bastard, and a fucking coward. I can't put into words how much hate I have for him right now. I want to hurt him. I want to hurt him so much he feels completely dead. He feels all the pain I feel. Every ounce of hurt in me. I want him dead. I want me dead.