23

Annabella Valor~~

I walk into my house and throw my stuff onto the ground. I grab an apple and watch TV until Milo gets home from school. 

"Hey bud, how was school?" I ask when he walks in the door. "Good. I learned all the multiplication factors of nine. My teacher even showed me this cool hand trick, let me show you," he says enthusiastically. I love hearing him talk so happily about school, to know he enjoys it unlike most people. "That's very cool, just wait until you have to do my math work. It gets a lot harder," I tell him with a smile. He laughs and goes to get a snack. We watch a cartoon he likes for a little and then I had to go get ready. 

I have this stupid date with Daniel that I am not looking forward to. I call my mom real quick to make sure she will be home tonight. When she says she will be home in a few minutes I smile. She usually never comes home and tells me to send him to the neighbors instead. I take a quick shower before blow drying and straighten it. I slip into the red dress he had bought for me and the heels I bought with them. I pair it with a diamond necklace and matching bracelet. When looking in the mirror I can't smile. It hurts to, I just feel so disgusted with what I'm doing. I feel so bad for Elliot, he shouldn't have to deal with me having sex with other men. 

I go downstairs to see my mom and Milo sitting together as he tells her about his finger trick. "Hey mom," I greet her. She turns her head towards me and raises her eyebrow. "Where are you going?" she asks. "On a date with this kid from my chem class. He's drives this really fancy car because his parents are rich, and he's just the sweetest guy ever," I lie straight to her face. It has become natural for me because I do it so often to everyone. I have been in love with a guy from everyone of my classes, and they all have rich parents. "He sounds... great. I'm gonna go shower, Milo do your homework." She says and walks away. I lowly say a bye to her and wait for Daniel to pull up. 

He was in the same expensive car as always. He doesn't get out to get me knowing no one can see who he is. "You look lovely, I knew as soon as I saw that dress on you that I wanted to rip it off you." He blatantly tells me. Heat rises through my body and I give him a shy smile. "We'll see," I tell him and look directly at the road. 

"I thought we could keep it a little more... just us for tonight, sound good?" 

"Uhh, yeah" I tell him and he speeds up. 

We were at the Krypton Hotel. He got us a suite for the night, with a hot tub in the room and even told me he brought us swimsuits in case I wanted to go swimming. And then continued to tell he would rather the suit not be on, but it is totally up to me. With a wink and the annoying little chuckle that he always uses when he's saying 'it's not up to me if I want money'.

 We just got finished writing and are heading back to the room. We both had a few drinks but I was definitely more drunk than him. I mean this guys job is basically to pay girls to drink and have sex with him. He has to have a high tolerance. I stumble as we make our way down the hall. "Can we just stay in the hotel tonight? We can sit in the hot tub, and maybe I won't wear that bathing suit. Probably wasn't even my style. Or maybe it would be? I doubt it though because you know me pretty well with this dress and the shoes, ya know?" I ramble on as we wait for the elevator to open up. 

I really don't see what he sees in me. Dates with Daniel are the only time I can get this drunk and be okay with it. I never let myself have more than one drink if it's not with Daniel. He just gives me like safety vibes. 

He nods his head and laughs at me before we enter the elevator. "You truly are something different," He finally says. We stand quietly as the the elevator moves up to the top floor. 

The elevator finally opens and Daniel grabs my hand and drags me out and to the room. I knew what was about to come, and I better get a lot of money for it.