I Can't Believe You're Dating My Best Friend Final Part

"Roy! Where are you?! I know you're here!"

Their eyes went wide, and she turned to the door.

"No Roy...I don't think we do." (Y/N)'s hands shoved at his chest and he set her down, watching as she ran to the door and locked it. She turned back around, her eyes racing around the room; he whispered harshly.

"What are you doing?!" (Y/N) stopped and stared at him, motioning to the door.

"I'm trying to save our asses you moron!" She pointed to the dresser. "Help me shove it against door!" They moved to one side, shoving it across the floor to the door; they could hear Jason moving around, opening doors.

"This apartment smells like my little sister Roy!" There was a pause. "The longer you hide...the longer I'm gonna bust your ass." (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"He makes me so mad sometimes." Roy snorted beside her.

"Tell me about it." (Y/N) looked at him.

"It's times like these that I really wish you'd picked up weight-lifting Roy."

"Why's that?" She grunted as they shoved the dresser against the door.

"Cause you're weak." He brought a hand to his chest.

"I am not." (Y/N) stared at him and he waved at her. "Alright...I'm not Jason...but I can lift!" She opened her mouth to retort when the doorknob jingled; they looked at it then to the door as Jason's voice filtered through.

"Why is this door locked Roy?!" (Y/N) tipped her head to the door and Roy silently groaned.

"I...uh...hang on Jaybird!"

"Why do I need to hang on Roy?"

"I'm uh...changing!"

"Unlock the door Roy." He turned to (Y/N).

"How long is that door going to hold?" She looked around the room, trying to find an escape route.

"It's uh...gonna hold until he gets mad." Roy went to speak when the sound of a shoulder shoving a door came through. She looked at him. "He's mad now." Roy's hands went to his hair and he looked at the door.

"Jaybird! Man! Just chill for a second!"

"I don't want to chill Roy! I have a very good reason to believe that my SISTER is in there with you!" (Y/N) eye twitched and she turned to the door, unable to hold it any longer.

"OH, FUCK OFF JASON!" Roy's eyes went wide, and the apartment went silent for a few seconds.

"(Y/N)?" She moved to the window, undoing the latches.

"I...AM A GROWN ASS WOMAN JASON. I WILL DATE WHO I WANT TO!" This time, they listened to Jason's foot kick the door, and they could tell that he was infuriated.

"YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH MY LITTLE SISTER ROY?! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Roy moved over to help (Y/N) shove the window open, and he called to Jason.

"It was an accident Jason! It just happened man!"

"THE MUDHOLE I'M GOING TO STOMP IN YOUR ASS IS GOING TO BE ON ACCIDENT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! SHE'S MY LITTLE SISTER ROY! WHAT THE FUCK!"