I Can't Believe You're Dating My Best Friend PT. 1

The shrill sound of her ringtone woke her from sleep, and her hand fumbled along the nightstand beside her; her thumb slid across the screen and she brought it to her ear, speaking drowsily.

"...Hello?" She listened to him chuckle from the other line.

"Are you still in bed (Y/N)?" She groaned and rolled over, peering at the clock.

"Roy...it's nine A.M. on a Saturday. Yes...I am still in bed."

"Well I can't say anything because I'm still in bed too." She let out a giggle at his confession.

"Roy, I have a reason for sleeping in...you don't."

"I do too!"

"Hmm? And what's that?" He paused.

"...Uh...okay...I don't have an actual reason for it." (Y/N) huffed a laugh and placed the phone down, laying back and stretching; she let out a groan as her bones popped, then picked up the phone. "That was a load groan babe...you alright?"

"Yeah...just my body's way of reminding me of how I spend my nights." (Y/N) listened to Roy hum.

"With your body wrapped around me?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm hanging up now."

"Wait! I was just kidding! Sort of." (Y/N) snorted.

"You know, it's almost hilarious how easy it is to make you panic."

"You're an evil woman." She giggled and rolled out of her bed, moving to her bathroom.

"I know." She set the phone down and moved into her morning routine.

"Am I coming over tonight?" (Y/N) paused as she was putting toothpaste on her toothbrush and looked at her phone.

"I thought I was coming over there?" She heard a snort.

"Doesn't matter where...so long as you do." (Y/N) grunted and shoved the toothbrush in her mouth.

"The more sex jokes you make, the less I want to talk to you."

"You love me babe." She scoffed.

"That's certainly debatable."

"I'm hurt (Y/N)." She grunted and began brushing her teeth, listening as he continued. "Anyway...You came over here last week. We decided on me coming over this week." (Y/N) spit into the sink, rinsing out her mouth.

"You still have the key to the apartment in the east side?"

"The one labeled...(Y/N)'s apartment?" She inhaled and stared at the phone.

"Yes Roy. The one labeled, '(Y/N)'s apartment', would be the key I'm talking about."

"Why do I get the feeling that you're exasperated right now?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes and picked up the phone, moving back to her bed.

"I haven't the faintest clue as to why you'd feel that way."

"Uh huh. Sure." She smiled.

"But to answer your question, yes, that is the key."

"So, what time do I need to be over there?"

"I'm free all day, so get here early, and we can spend the day together."

"You aren't worried about your family finding out about the two of us?"