1

"Minjae."

The boy was crushed by his fathers, being snatched from a distraught Taehyung. They kissed him repeatedly, but their eyes lingered on the Jet leaving them.

Yoongi could feel a bit of him dissolve into unknown madness. He crumbled beside Jungkook, Taehyung quickly catching him.

"GET HER! Stop the jet! Can't we stop it!!" He screams in agony. He was furious, blinded from loss.

"Sir, there's nothing we can do. If we shoot it down, we risk injuring not only everyone on the plane but everyone down here on the ground." The agent informed him. Yoongi screamed as the four of the sank to the ground, watching the plane take his daughter away.

His baby.

He was too late.

...

"Minjae, get up. You have- oh, you're awake." Jungkook is pleasantly surprised to see Minjae awake and ready for the day. He grows concern, seeing his eye bags.

"Did you get sleep?" He asks, sternly. Minjae scoffs playful as he grabs his backpack and stands up. He was almost the height of Jungkook now.

"Yeah. A bit. I'll be okay." He brushes it off and Jungkook sighs.

"Well, I'll start on dinner. Your Auntie Min's here to take you to the studio." He informs, poking the teen's cheek.

He turns to leave when a small tug stopped him. For a moment, Jungkook is brought back to when Minjae was just a child and didn't stay up forever and do things without his dad.

"How's dad?" He faintly asks. Today was the day.

The 13th anniversary of Minseo's disappearance.

His dad always took today hard, understandably. But, today is the day that he worries about him most.

"He's uh, taking it rough again today. So, I decided to stay back and stay with him." Jungkook informs and Minjae nods.

"Alright." He breathes out, "I'll be down in a minuet." He nods. Jungkook just smiles and leaves the room, his heavy foot steps being heard ascending the stairs in quick foot falls.

He puts together his school bag and sits on the bed, a blue beaded bracelet in hand. He always kept it with him but on this date, it's presence becomes more aware.

A light knock came from the door, and he sang a small come in. The door cracked open and revealed Sujin.

She was shorter than most kids, but she often times took pride in it. Her black hair was fallen at her shoulders, a big t-shirt on and her face washed and soaking in face care.

"Oppa, can you braid my hair?"

This was a daily thing. Minjae did her hair everyday that they were together. It was technically Jungkook's week to have her, but in reality she just switched houses whenever she felt because the Jeons lived next to the Kims.

Yup, Kim Yujun was their neighbor.

Along with Sujin's step dad, Kim Taehyung.

But, every morning, she found her way into the Jeon residence and asked Minjae to fix her hair.

He looks at her with a chuckle and pats the ground. She sits on the floor and Minjae begins to gently brush and sort out her hair.

"What are you gonna do without me when I move out, hm?" He teased the younger.

"Follow you." She shrugs, making him laugh. He loved how clingy she was, even if he didn't show it. She was always on his arm, or asking for him when she was hurt, even as a child. He never said anything when she did, but he didn't exactly acknowledge it either.

"Oh? And what if I get a girlfriend? Wife?"

"As if someone would like you." She scoffs, hitting his leg gently. "Your dongsaeng will take care of you forever." She smiles, making him gleam with happiness.

"Promise?"

"Promise, you big dummy." She giggles as Minjae snaps the elastic on once of her braids before going onto the next one.

"Oppa, will you be okay today?" She asks softly. Sujin was just an infant when Minseo had been taken, so she wasn't as affected as everyone else, but she still felt for them. Minjae's fingers faultered for a moment.

"Y-yeah. I will be. Just... Give dad a kiss before you leave, Yeah?" He whispers.

"I hope she's okay." Sujin whispers. Minjae nods, leaning forward to kiss his sisters hair.

He was grateful for Sujin. He helped her a lot.

"Me too, little one." He whispered back.

"What's your schedule for today?" Sujin changes the subject when it got too heavy.

"Just shooting a few scenes today. It'll take 6 hours and I'll be home." He says and snaps the next elastic on and then turns her so she faces him. His fingers gingerly took baby hairs out of the braid to frame her face.

He always talked to his stylist about hair so that he can do his little sisters hair, and make it look good.

He looks at Sujin's features. Her cheeks were chubby, and her features that once looked like Jungkook had formed differently as she grew older, her own face and cuteness prominently settled into her skin.

"How did my little sister grow so prettily?" He compliments. Her cheeks glow red as she smiles.

"With your love!" She responds with aegyo, as she jumps up and pretends to be a flower.

"Get out." He says in false anger, standing up too with a finger pointing to the door. She giggles and runs out to get ready for school.

Minjae just chuckles and grabs his things, making his way down stairs and into the master bedroom. He pushes the door open and kneels beside his bed.

His dad's eyes were glistening as he looked at his son.

"Oh, my baby." He whispers and makes room for him on the bed, patting the mattress. He scoots under the blankets and into bed with him. He lets Yoongi hold him, kissing his forehead with small shakes.

A lot of teenage boys would have found this to be weird. Hell- most teenagers. But, to him, he would rather lay with his dad all day than go to that stupid shoot. His dad needed him and he needed his dad.

"Got a set to get to?" Yoongi asked and Minjae nodded. Yoongi rubber his arm and whispered with tears falling, "when did you get so big?" His lips pierce together and Minjae just gives him a small smile.

"I don't know, dad." He whispers and kisses his forehead, hugging him tightly.

"Good luck on today." Yoongi says as Minjae gets up.

"You too, Dad. I love you." He says before shutting the door.

Annnddd that is chapter one to the sequel ONE!!

Yes, this takes place 13 years ahead. Minjae is now 16 and an actor/model.

For some reason while writing this, Minho from stray kids kept popping up in my head as Minjae.

Welp.

-Min