2

Yoongi stared at his baby in the hospital bed, biting his thumb nail to the bed.

"Good news: he'll make a speedy recovery, physically. The bruises and cuts will heal with minimum to slight scarring."

Yoongi nods, taking it in. He braces himself for the bad.

"Bad news: we're not sure what happened, but it looks like his I.T. Band on the side of his leg was pulled in the wrong direction. It's not that bad- many people have it. He's young so we're sure he'll heal just fine. We still have to keep an eye on it. He's malnourished and dehydrated, so he'll be here until we have that regulated. We are still running tests to make sure nothing else had happened."

The couple was quite, staring at the small child in bed. He was asleep.

"He's strong. He'll be okay." The doctor says, but it feels scripted.

"Thanks, doctor." Jungkook quietly says and the doc takes this as his time to leave. Yoongi softly sits on the edge of the bed. Despite Yoongi barely making a noise, barely moving the bed, Minjae wakes with a wild look in his eyes. He look around with heaving, scared breathes. His eyes were wide with terror, but his lips sealed shut.

"Baby, baby. It's us, look! It's us." Yoongi says, trying to take his hand but Minjae shoves then away, whimpering in fear as tears violently ruptured his eyes.

"M-Minjae... Baby.." Yoongi Stares at him with wide, shocked eyes. His hands burned with the touch of his son's rejection.

Minjae seems to calm, looking into his dads eyes.

"I-I'm sorry-" a son he didn't know that was building in his throat broke off his sentence.

"It's okay, baby." Jungkook speaks up, sitting at the end of the bed. He pats his lap.

"Do you want us to hold you?"

"Yes."

"Shanté! Sashay!" Hyunjin whispered as he posed in the mirror.

Apparently they had a photo shoot and not a set scene for the drama.

"Do you have to do that every time?" Minjae lawls his head to the side to look at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin giggles as he and Felix make faces at Minjae.

"How's your leg, dude?" Jisung asks, slinging his arm around his shoulders.

"Fine. It didn't hurt getting up today." He says lowly as he turns back to his literature homework. The stylists were getting clothes together and whispering about the looks they were to do on them.

"Stylist noona!" Minjae smiles as his stylist walts in.

"Minjae! I got something for your little sister!" She says with a big smile. She digs in her purse and pulls out new lipsticks.

"They gave me these for free, for helping in the production." She giggles and Minjae smiles, bowing before slipping it into his bag.

"Thank you, she'll love them." He smiles, happy that he could get something for his sister.

This stylist did that a lot. She has had the same stylist for years and she's some one that he's close to.

When he was 13 and had his leg gave out, resulting in him falling over and hit his head on a prop- she was the first to stage, the one in the ambulance and waited with his family.