27

"Why don't you sleep, bub?" Minseo whispers to Taeoh in her lap. She kisses his forehead and moves the hair out of his drooping eyelids. He tiredly looks up and nods, snuggling into her and letting his eyes close.

They were on a plane on their way to Germany. The adults sat with each other and the kids sat with each other. It was just the conjoined family, Minseo requested they come as she wanted support and love that she has grown to love from the sibling net.

Yoongi was passed out, leaning to the side as he cuddled with Yujun who was sleeping too. Tae and Jungkook were playing a conjoined game on their phones.

Meanwhile, Sujin was passed out, Minjae was on his laptop and Minseo cuddled Taeoh so he can sleep comfortably.

She really enjoyed the youngest's company. He was a happy child, and she found his weird comments and strange wonders refreshing to her heavy heart and mind. He was someone who really loved to be held and to hold. He was really loving.

She smiles softly and kisses his forehead one more time. She hears Sujin grunt as she was trying to find a comfortable position. Minjae notices and gently moves her to his shoulder where he rolls his eyes at her drooling on his shirt. He seems lightly annoyed but continues on his work, most likely an essay he had to turn in.

Tae chuckles as he see's them. The two eldest caring for the youngest.

Although Minseo hasn't had the best time adjusting to big family life style, she's always proven that she loved them (she didn't need to prove it, but it still amazes them).  Even when she tried getting away and be by herself, she wouldn't get upset if Taeoh came running and screaming.

If anything, she offered him a seat near her (but he always opted for her lap) and they'd talk. He talk about family and what they do, she'll talk about Germany and dance. 

Taehyung was extremely grateful for her patience and for Taeoh's understanding of her emotions.

He recalls a conversation they had the other night about her.

"Do you like your new noona?" Taehyung asks as he and Yujun settle into bed with Taeoh between them.

"Minseo Noona?" He asks, looking up at him with big eyes.

"Yeah, baby." Yujun tucks his hair behind his ear and smiles peacefully,

"I love her a lot! She tells me of the places she's been and the dances she do. We make flower crowns and she listens to me about bunnies on the moon."

"That's because they're are bunnies in the moon."

"But no one believes us!" Taeoh groans and Taehyung chuckles at him. He loved fueling Taeoh's imagination. He wanted to give him natural freedom that was taken from him at such an early age.

"So, you love her?" Yujun asks, smiling tiredly.

"Yes! She's sad a lot but she's really nice... She kinda reminded me of Jonas." He says and Taehyung agrees with the comparison. They both had hesitation but kept a big smile on their face. They were faced with issues but they still get through it.

"You can see she sad lots. But, she okay. She tell me that, change is good sometimes. But, the tra-trasinition-"

"Transition."

"That's what I said- is hard. But good thing comes from hard work." He adds and he reaches for his bunny, to which Tae hands it over to him.

"I love Noona a lot. She can't leave again, okay?" He yawns and Yujun nods and kisses his cheek.

"She's not going anywhere."