23

"You're shitting me." Minseo gasps and Jinah walks through the door, Sangmin not far behind.

"Minnie?" Jinah gasps too, she looks at Sangmin who blankly looks back before realization dawns to her.

"MINNIE!" She screams and jumps over furniture in order to tackle her in a hug, Sangmin not that far behind.

"Uh-" Jungkook looks at them confused and Minjae worriedly looks at his sister being crushed by their cousins.

"Guys! This is Minnie! The one online!" Jinah says.

"Our online best friend is our cousin?" Sangmin signs and Taehyung slowly nods.

"This is crazy, oh my God." Minseo giggles and they all get up.

"So, you know your cousins.... Great." Jungkook says sarcastically.

"Hi, m-Minseo!" Jonas smiles up, holding hands with Taeoh.

"Nuna! Daddy brought your favorite!" He points to the lemon cake and she giggles and ruffles their hair.

"Thank you, handsome. Where's Seojin and Sunny?" She asks and Jonas hums.

"H-home." He ends up shrugging and Taeoh pulls him away.

"Let's go meet our family." Jinah giggles but before she can say anything, a large hand has squished her face.

"Look at my princess. All grown up." Namjoon whispers, eyes tearing up.

"Honey, stop squishing her face. She's not gonna get any smaller that way." Jimin warns and Namjoon lets go.

"I'm sorry- I just- wow." Namjoon sniffles. "I'm your God father, Namjoon." He breathes out and Minseo smiles brightly at him. He was dressed very high class but he radiated nerd. She loved it.

"I'm sure you know who I am." She giggles.

"Oh, you used to come into our dance studio and I would teach you dances." Jimin coos, his own eyes tearing up.

"I still dance!" She jumps a little, getting excited.

"W-what do you dance?" He holds his breath due to excitement, his eyes wide and glossy.

"Ballet!"

"Oh, I adore ballet!" Jimin sings, so enthralled that she still did dance. "I'm your uncle Jimin, by the way."

"You're not the only one with two dads." Sangmin jokes, but Minseo eyes fall and she blushes. She feels bad that she can't understand.

"He said you're not the only one with two dads." Jinah says and gives them both a small smile. "We'll teach you sign." She offers gently and Minseo nods sadly. She felt bad.

"Ah, yes. Sangmin and Jonas are our children." Namjoon says and he sighs as he watches Sangmin turn cake into a desert sandwhich.

"Jin said that they're giving Min and Bea a ride. Their car is at the shop." Jimin announces to Yoongi from across the room who gives him a thumbs up.

"Hi! I'm May!" A girl pops between Minseo and the married couple. The elder chuckle and leave to get food.

"May, you're so rude." Jinah huffs as their Uncles leave. "This is my little sister-"

"And I'm their father." Hoseok pops in with a dazzling smile.

"Seriously, you and May are the same." A woman says, waddling in. She has a small baby bump.

"I'm your Auntie Mirae. This is your Uncle Hoseok."

Hoseok beams at her. "I always made fun of your dad and you would always protect me." He says and Minseo smiles gently. He heart always ached when they shared stories of a childhood she never knew of.