3

It was just another day to her.

She set her bag down on her floor, the noise echoing in her empty, large home.

"Miss? You're home! Oh! Would you like to have a snack?" A maid asks, backtracking when she passes the miss's door to see her in there.

"That would be nice, thank you Ms. Weber." She smiles. The plump, mid age woman scampers off to order the chef for bell pepper slices and hummus.

The young girl sighs as she leans back, her back hitting the cushion on her chair, comforting her a bit more.

She had to get her homework done within an hour so that she could make it on time for her ballet practice.

"Dance , Minnie. Where's your anger? Where's your hurt!? Use it! Everything you can't say, scream it with your body!"

That was the day she fell in love with dance.

Being screamed at as her feet aches, tears tracing her eyes, her hair being pulled into a bun so tightly that she gains headaches- she fell in love.

Because her instructor told her to let everything out.

Years- she was plagued with memories and habits she didn't understand. Why did she love this certain song? How come when she hated ballet she kept doing it? Why did it feel like someone was there with her? Why did she keep having dreams of a plane? Of this little boy?

She tried getting help but her mother told her it's all in her head. To stop fretting about it and focus on her school work and dance.

She tugged out her books and started working. She works mindlessly, remembering equations and plugging in variables, remember the rules of Haiku and making one herself and getting halfway through Geography before her alarm goes off.

"South Korea. It's is a country in Asia, connected to North Korea which is-" brrriiinnngggg.

She quickly kicks off her chair and grabs her bag. She changes at the studio into appropriate attire and laces her pointe shoes on, then lifting herself onto the tips of her toes.

"Ah, early... As usual." Cecilia, her dance instructor, chuckling as she prances in. She sets her bag down and takes one last sip of water before setting it down. The loud clash makes her jump a bit.

"Got any problems today?" She hums as she sits on the floor next to Minnie and stretches. She leans back on her hands and lazily stretches the arches of her feet. Curling the toes and arches her feet before releasing the tension in her toes and slowly unclurls and points her feet.

"Ah, same old." She hums stretching her feet with simple stretches as she stretches her arms.

"Go on." The elder hums.

"I had that dream again."

"What's it about? You always skip it and I forgot."

"There's a little boy... And a man. The little boy is in this fluffy bear onesie and the man is always reaching out to me, begging me not to go... But, a door closes and I just scream. And I feel so upset. Heart broken... Alone. Anger." Her eyebrows furrow inward as she frowns. "It really makes me upset. Anxious. I tried talking to my mom, but she shuts me down... I don't want to bother her now because of what the doctor said."

"How is she doing?"

"Her liver is... getting worse. It's just me in the house now."

"You're too young to be alone-"

"I have the 25 maids and the 6 butlers and the 3 chefs... I've lived majority of my life like this." She shrugs. She lived a lonely life. A big, luxury filled life.

"Mom!" 12 year old Minseo ran into the house, searching for her mom that was once again asleep, drunk. Instead a maid came to her rescue.

"Minseo?" The maid gasps, bringing her into a hug and patting her hair. "What's wrong, sweet potato?"

"T-the kids said I'm snooty! And no one wants to be friends! I tried talking to them but they leave! A-and some girl said that I'm cocky! And that not to talk to me because I'll make them feel lesser. A girl spilt her milk on my bag and didn't apologize because it's Prada and she said that I have enough to just replace it! They're so mean. I didn't do anything!" She lets out all her social problems that she held in, sobbing into the maid. She clicked her tongue and shook her head.

"You don't need friends with people like those. They're disgusting. You're a kind girl. Keep your head up, you're better than all of them."

"Don't you ever get lonely?" He instructor asks, changing positions to stretch her arms.

"Sometimes. I just wonder who my dad is... Maybe I have a sibling?" She sighs, "But mom cries whenever I bring it up and yells at me to shut up."

"You still have a right to know." Cecilia points out, concerned for the younger.

"It doesn't matter." Minnie gets up and gets in position, "She doesn't want any relation to him. She doesn't even call me by my real name anymore."

"Minsoos?"

"Minseo. Min Minseo."