21

"Ow-"crash!

"Oppa!"

Minseo freezes for a moment, hearing Sujin call for her dads. She was a bit frantic with panic but stayed together. She can hear the running of feet and both, Jungkook and Yoongi rushing into the room.

It was early in the morning and they were getting ready for school, Minseo getting up and ready just so that she can adjust to the time difference.

She peeks out of her room and into the hallway.

"Does it hurt? Can you move your leg?"

"I-I.. Ow! Dad.. I don't think I can move it much." Minjae strains.

Minseo peeks into the room and watches with wide eyes as they crowd a bit around Minjae who's on the floor, tears gathering in his eyes.

"I hate this," he sounded defeated and burdened, his eyes trained on his knee.

"I know, bub. Let's just try n massage it out and do some stretches. We'll get you to the doctors in a bit." Jungkook says softly, his hands gently working Minjae's knee to try and relax it.

"I-is he okay?" Minseo finally gets out. Sujin looks up and catches her eye, she sees the panic and worry gathering in the twin and she nods. She walks over and holds her hand.

"He'll be okay. His leg just does this every now and then." She says softly and tugs her out of the room. Minseo follows her into the living room where Sujin sits her on the couch.

"Can you do my hair?" She asks cutely, a smile twisting her lips beautifully.

"Uhm- sure. How do you want your hair?" She mumbles, looking at her long black locks. She really did look like Jungkook.

"Braided into two." She says and hands her the ties.

"Does... Does that happen a lot?" Minseo asks as she carefully brushes her hair to get tangled out.

"Uhm... Not that often, but it still hinders him from doing things. Sometimes the muscles will tighten and his leg will lock, making him lay in bed all day." She sighs and bites her cheek for lightly whispering, "He hates laying in bed all day."

"Can I ask what happened?" The elder asks carefully as she separates her hair.

"You should ask him or our dads. I don't have that great of an understanding. It has to do with that lady that kidnapped you."

Minseo stopped for a moment, three sections of hair between her fingers and a shiver goes down her spine.

Her mother?

Did she.... Did she do that to Minjae?

"He'll be okay, though. He always is." She reminds her and she swallows her uneasiness and starts to braid her hair again.

...

Minseo held his hand on the way to the hospital. She decided to go with to support Minjae, and the moment they all got in the car (Jungkook carried Minjae), she had slipped her hand into his.

He looked at her for a moment, shocked at the affection and silent support but she only looked out the window as they drove across town.

She watched the town settings change from a quiet neighborhood to the busy city.

She thought it was so interesting that they had a bunch of money but decided to live a normal life. She didn't mind as the luxurious life style always made her feel uncomfortable.

Her fingers gripped Minjae's finger, their intertwined hands laying on the middle seat. She noticed how when he would try and move or there was a big bump in the road, he would grit his teeth and squeeze her fingers a little tighter.