31

"Oh! Minnie! I've been so worried!" The maid that basically raised her cries out.

She was back at her old home, collecting her belongings and sending it to her new home in South Korea. Yoongi and Jungkook were behind her, peering around at her childhood home.

"We heard the news, sweetheart. We had no clue." She sniffles and Minseo just lightly smiles.

"Things are sorting out now. I don't blame anyone but those at fault." She reassures her and gives the older woman a hug. A butler and a few maids behind them watched with ready eyes.

"Ah!" She spaces away and looks at everyone. "These are my parents!"

"What the hell are they saying?" Jungkook whispers to Yoongi who shrugs.

"I don't speak German."

"Two fathers?" The butler asks and Minseo nods, smiling wide.

"Always wished I had one. Now, I have two. Funny, right?" She chuckles and smiles back at them. The two nervously smile and bow to everyone. The awkwardly bow back, going way too far down but Jungkook and Yoongi leave it but appreciate the effort.

"What will you be doing?" One of the younger maids asks.

"Packing. I'll be living in South Korea with my family."

"Do you have siblings?"

"3 younger ones. A twin, and a younger sister and brother."

They gasp and give her teary smiles.

"It'll take a day or two to pack, so I'll treat you out to dinner tomorrow for raising me. We'll discuss then." She says and gives one last smile to them all before leading her fathers' to her room.

"If you don't mind, tomorrow I would like to have dinner with them. They are the ones who stayed home and had raised me." She says before adding, "also... I would like to see an old friend."

"Of course." Yoongi nods. The enter her room and they look around at how pink it was.

"Pink." Jungkook grunts and looks distastefully at the dusty pink bed sheets.

"I didn't decorate it. I personally like lavender or a.. a pale yellow more." She hums and takes the cardboard boxes from Jungkook. She pops one open and begins to take down clothes from her walk in closet. She folds them with the help of Jungkook as Yoongi began carefully putting away things at her vanity.

"All this make up and yet, you say you don't know how to do any." Yoongi clicks his tongue and she giggles.

"I really don't. I had one of the maids do my make up when needed. Pack them, please. I'll give some to Sujin and May. I know those two like make up."

"You really wanna give those brats your make up?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook snorts.

"Yeah, Dad." Minseo smiles before continuing. She continues packing till she comes across a sweater.

It was a matching one with her mom. It was tiny, only able to fit her 6 year old self, but she kept it.

It was pink and it said princess, while her mother's said Queen.

"Who's is that?" Jungkook asks, he stands beside her with a finger gently feeling the sweater she had in her hands.

"My matching mommy-daughter sweater. I always wanted one and she finally got us some, so I kept it." She explains gently. She feels the realization crawl up her throat and attack her eyes.

"Sometimes... Even after it sunk in, even after the funeral- sometimes I think I still have time to talk to her. To get the story. To get why she did it. To hear her say sorry and so that I-... I can apologize too." She wipes away stray tears and Jungkook hugs her from the side, resting a cheek against her hair. Yoongi sits at the edge of the bed and holds her hand, kissing her knuckles.