18

"Nuna! Nuna! C'mon!" Taeoh pulled on Minseo's hand. He's been wanting to bring the girl to his favorite spot in the garden and now that she's been left to her own devices, he thought then would be the perfect time.

Jackson, who sat on the couch with Youngjae and the two fathers of Minseo, just watched as the girl tried not to spill her drink as she let the little boy pull her.

"Yeah, she mentioned nightmares and anxiety problems. I actually wanted to do a full check on her to see what she has. She mentioned that her previous... guardian, didn't allow things like therapy or talking about overwhelming emotions. I just wanted to make sure she's okay." Youngjae softly explaines, his eyes creased with care. The other two listened intently, slowly nodding their heads.

"Yeah, we don't mind at all. Whatever she needs." Jungkook agrees automatically, his hand taking Yoongi's.

"Have you reported her found? The agent that worked on your case years ago is still on it, right?" Jackson asks and Yoongi nods.

"Tell them that you found her and get her physical done. Youngjae and I have have a house in Busan-"

"You live here?" Jungkook cuts him off and Yoongi bumps shoulders with him, disapprovingly.

"Ah, yes. Well, Youngjae's family always has a spare room because we travel for work sometimes. Our main locations are here, China and Germany. Youngjae is sorta a bit known for his work and he charges big." Jackson explains. The last sentence makes Yoongi's eyes go wide and he leans forward in alarm.

"How did Minseo pay you? Does she need help? We should pay half at least-"

"Yoongi, please," Jackson smiles, "I charge 50 dollars an hour and with Youngjae's help, her total is a little over 700 dollars. She's paid it all and me and Youngjae offered the sessions for free. I hated seeing a young girl so torn up about this. She... was struggling." He gives a saddened smile.

"We don't mind continuing the sessions to help her. She had a lot going on and I think it's a good time to start, now that she has a good support system."  Youngjae offers and he looks out the window where all the kids were.

Minseo was looking at the garden in awe, and was fully launched into a conversation with Taeoh over which flowers smelt the best. Minjae braided flowers that they brought into Sujin's hair, a faint smile on his lips as he looks at his siblings.

"Yeah... You're right." Jungkook smiles as he watches them all play.

It was nice to see the kids together.

...

"And so we meet again." Minjae jokes as he spots Minseo come into the kitchen. This time her eyes were red and wet, her face tilted downwards and hair trying to shield it.

"Hey." He says softly, hooking his finger under her chin so he can see her tear filled eyes. "What's wrong?" He looks at her with full concern, eyes drilling into her. His heart aches and fastened as he takes in how much she was hurting.

She looks up at him, eyes going between the same brown orbs as her'S and she reaches for his wrist. She gently pulls it down and sniffles as her core begins to quiver with cries. Her eyes flutter to the side and he let her hold his wrist as he painfully watches tears gracefully fall from her eyes.

"I'm sor-" sob.

She couldn't get the words out as her throat closed and her emotions choke her. He stares at her, trying to find out what's wrong but then slowly pulls her into a hug. He pressed her cheek against his chest, as his cheek rested against her hair. He pat her back in a soothing way and let her cry into his shirt. He can feel her hear beat through her neck where he cradled it to stabilize her, it wildly beat under his finger tips. She can feel his through her grip on his wrist.

"I know you're my big sister and all," He whispers with a teasing tone to try and add comic relief, "but, try and lean on me for a while, yeah?"

His words make her core go cold and her hands bunched on the back of his shirt where she moved them, using him as he said. She begins to cry a little harder.

Someone was holding her.

"Why are you crying?!" Her mother spat at her, eyes glaring.

"I just- I don't know." She sobbed. She went to her mother to try and get some advice or help on why she was feeling this way. But, she got the opposite.

"Listen here, if you don't have a reason to cry, then don't. Actually, just don't. Crying makes you weak. Weak is what gets picked on first and thrown off the food chain. Don't be the one that's easy to make fun of the way she glowers at the girl, made a glimmer of evil green shine in her dark eyes.

"It hurts." She gasps, her chest feeling tight and her throat closing. She hated this.

"What hurts?" He asks, concerned for any pain she was feeling. If she was hurting this much, then he needed to call their parents.

"My heart- it hurts. I'm not supposed to cry, Minjae. I can't cry- but fuck, it's not stopping!" A frustrated growl rips from her throat as she gets angrier and angrier at the tears falling from her eyes. He can feel her shake and he brings a hand through her hair, repeating it just to harshly pull on her hair. Minjae gets her to loosen her hand and lace his fingers with hers, trying not to wince at the squeeze and digging of her nails.

"Hey... Hey, it's okay." He comforts her and his eyebrows furrow at this behavior. He wasn't sure what to do and hated that his sister was feeling this way. He hated that there was a possibility of her always feeling this way and being alone.

"I'm not okay. I'm not and that's not okay." She sounds like she's reprimanding herself and Minjae feels sadness rip in him once more.

"No. No, Minseo. It's okay if your not. It's okay, I'm here okay? I'll help make it okay." He whispers and she holds tighter onto him.

"N-no. I can't. I shouldn't. That's not what I'm supposed to do... I can't be weak! I can't be weak!" She sobs into his chest now, her legs going weak. He's slowly sliding down with her.

"I can't! I can't anymore! I can't!" She repeats, crying her heart out. Minjae keeps holding her and let her scream it all out. Her breathing becomes irregular and before he can tell her to calm down...

She faints.

"Minseo?" He whispers, feeling her go limp.

"N-no. Minseo, sis.. Wake up. What's wrong?" He cradles her in his arms, tears collecting as he takes in her pale face. He doesn't know what to do and opts for what he always does when that happens.

"Dad! Dad! Papa!" He yells. He keeps yelling for them, rocking his sister as tears now ran down his face.

"Dad! Papa!" His voice tips, raspy as he cries with his sister in his arms. His voice cracks as he calls for them again, his voice weakening.

"Minjae!?"

"What's wrong!?"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook come bursting through the hallway. Yoongi has a baseball bat in his hand and Jungkook has a belt in the other.

"Dad-" Minjae croaks out to them. They spot him and automatically drop to their knees beside the twins.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks as he feels her cold face.

"She was crying and she just... fainted."

Jungkook lifted her up, "she was crying?"

"Yeah, I don't know about what but she just- kept screaming! And she was crying and saying that she can't be this way." His own wide eyes were glossy with tears, shocked with what happened and his head shook, repetitively checking her body.

"Call Youngjae." Jungkook says as he carries her to bed.

Ya girl is back and is fucked up as ever.

My depression didn't lesson
Happiness oppression
Don't got serotonin
In my possession
-me

Fun fact: one time I made a whole ass rap to show my friend that there's some words that rhyme(ish) with Orange/Oranges.

... she told me to email it to Bighit and get hired ✌️

-Min