32

"I don't get why girls have to wipe and guys don't." Taeoh says and Minjae wants to repeatedly hit his head against the car door.

"Guys have to whipe still???" Sujin says in a questioning matter as she tilts her head.

"I meant like- pee." Taeoh clarifies.

"I had a similar conversation with Minseo when she was like 3. Girls sit and wipe, boys stand and shake. Just don't shake it more than three times! Otherwise, you're just playing with it now." Jungkook says from the front seat and the twins groan while the other two laugh.

"You can tell which ones have my influence and which ones have yours." Yoongi says, smiling lightly.

They were on their way to breakfast with the maids and butlers. They offered to pay since there were so many, but Yoongi and Jungkook insisted.

Sujin and Taeoh were slightly scared of the language barrier they knew that they'd have to come face to face with- literally. They have avoided trying to talk with anyone as they both weren't that good at English (enough to barely get by though) and they knew almost little to none German. Only little things that they picked up by staff and Minseo.

They both showed their own ways of being nervous. Taeoh by nervously rambling and Sujin by going along with his nervously rambling.

All jokes aside, Taeoh held Minjae's hand as he nervously twisted each finger and untwisted then, sighing every now and then. Sujin played with her hair while Minseo calmed her by massaging her left hand.

"They're all real sweet. Don't worry." Minseo said gently to her and Sujin nods softly, sighing as she tries to calm her nerves.

"I'll help translate. They know a good bit of English and Minjae knows English, Dad's both know a good bit of English-"

"Your father is a pro. Have trust in me." Jungkook says in English, making Yoongi giggle. Yoongi leans in for a quick kiss when the lights red, still giggling at him.

Minseo watches them with fond eyes. She hopes one day she can have a love like theirs. They were so warm, and happy. She's never seen a love like theirs.

She doesn't think anyone's love can measure up to theirs. They're betting goals, beyond anything that anyone has.

She wants a love like that.

•••

Jisungie 💕: