Epiloge

"Still can't believe you're married." Minjae says, twirling his sister in her white dress. They were having a twin dance at her wedding reception, her groom having his own dance with his little sister.

"Me either, Minjae." She laughs merrily, a glow shining in her. He takes a mental image as he sways with her.

"Did I mention you look beautiful tonight?"

"Only 5 million times."

"Not enough-"

"Our dads have probably said it over a billion time and Papa won't stop crying."

"Neither will Taeoh."

"He is the most emotional thirteen year old I know." She laughs and Minjae sighs as he side looks the thirteen year old who danced with their youngest sibling.

The new addition.

6 year old, Min Mingyu. He was a small baby and has always been smaller for his age. He had a strong resemblance to the twins and it was obvious since birth that he was part of the Min blood line. He was a good child who listened most of the time. He enjoyed the softer things in life and tend to pull more toward feminine things.

Today he wore a standard black suite but with pastel pink instead of white accent. He also had a flower crown on top of his soft curls. He had convinced Minseo to share some of her blush and pink lipstick with him.

Baby Mingyu wasn't the only change in the family.

Their parents have all came out to say that they were in a relationship and did a second wedding where they added a third band to their finger. A thin rose gold one, that said they were spiritually bound together (since it's against the law to marry more than one person).

Minjae had gone to university and ended up having a child of his own. At the age of 22, he had announced the news that him and his girlfriend were to be expecting twins. That made both Jisung and Minseo very nervous for when it's their turn.

Unfortunately, him and his girlfriend split but agreed to co-parenting. She had remarried and Minjae was still looking for the right one.

Jinah has married her girlfriend, and adopted a baby girl. Sunny had a steady girlfriend. Jonas even has his first boyfriend. May is focusing on her career and Sujin has found a lovely boyfriend, that not too long ago, gave her a promise ring.

Minseo couldn't believe 7 years have passed already.

Now, she's 24 and getting married!

"May I cut in?" Yoongi asks and Minjae steps is away. He soon finds his hands full as May and Sujin hand him back his two two year old twin daughters.

She finds herself slow dancing with her father as she looks at one of her dance buddies slide closer to Minjae and offers to help him out with a blush over her cheeks.

"I can't believe my baby girls all grown up."  Yoongi whispers out. He leans in to give her a loving kiss on her forehead, he's now 44 and has just aged a bit. She always wondered if she would age as gracefully as her father's did.

"Grown up? Yes. But, I'll always be your baby girl." He smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. They don't say anything for the rest of the dance but sway to the beat of the song and let their eyes fill with tears but never let them spill.

Yoongi gives her a kiss on the cheek as she hears The DJ ask for the bride at the front. She already knows what it is and sees Jisung waiting near the front on the chair.

She smiles and makes her way up, and grabs the phone.

"Hey guys! I know you're all wondering what speech I have prepared this time!" She chuckles, "But! I have a game for Jisungie. Each round, he wins coupons!"

"I love your coupons." Jisung says excitedly, making everyone laugh.

The first picture is up, and it's of all of Minseo's family.

"Name the 3 boys who contradicted each other's personalities but always stuck together."

"Taeoh, Jonas and Seojin."

"Correct!" She hands one him one "free choice" coupon. She puts up a new picture. It's of ramen and chaos.

"Which one of these dogs is cooler than the other?"

"Chaos, duh."

"RUDE!"

They laugh at Minjae's interruption and she hands him the "little spoon" coupon. They often times fought on who would be the little spoon, and this one meant that he'd automatically got it.

The last picture popped up and everybody gasped, Yujun and Yoongi automatically started crying while Hoseok squealed and jumped with Jimin. It was black and white and had three little blobs on it.

"Can you point out the three things that'll be born in 7 months?"

"You're pregnant?" Jisung gapes at her.

"Answer it, Jisung."

"Those.. three? We're having three babies?" He nervously laughed but ran to her and lifted her in the air and spun her around while kissing her. He lets her down and looks at the crowd, his hand on his forehead as he didn't know how to process. He looks at his own mom who had tears in her eyes and he looks back at his bride who beamed up at him.

"We're having a baby... Wait- t-three of them!" The crowd laughs at him and he passionately kisses her once more.

Minseo looked at to her family who were shouting their congratulations. She catches the little group of her siblings, smiling at her. She feels her heart warm and she finds their supportive eyes watching her.

She feels whole.