Invitation to Engagement day

Dear parents of Otera King-Wang,

                In dedication to the great benevolent founder of our great nation Kathryn Tonsor, we honor her philosophy by hosting this day annually in every town, and city in the world. We keep her philosophy alive by making sure that each woman finds her soulmate in her life. Fulfilling her beliefs of the Necessities supplied to each of our citizens, family, home, and occupation.  

               Each girl in the 11th year of schooling will be given a soulmate based on either a test that they can choose to take or their own choice. Making sure that every girl is paired with another girl so they may never need to worry about the affairs of love. 

             Their names will be joint in the ceremony each taking their birth mother's last name and that of their fiances birth-mother putting their's first to signify that each is of equal importance. 

              The girls will be given the number of children they will be allotted in their marriage three days after their engagement. 

             And lastly, the girls will be given their approximation the year they complete high school in order to be able to conceive children at the best time possible for their bodies. 

          Please join us in the Main Council building on the 13 of January 8619. 

          We are excited for your daughter joining the height of society, and we wish her well as she continues forward in her future, and may she always rember the common good is more important than the individual. 

Sincerely, 

The Council of Marriage