Let me hold you

The night air enveloped me on the roof. My teeth chattered as I pointed my face to the night sky and breathed in the sent of melting snow. I can't wait until winter leaves and summer finally comes for good.

"Hey there princess," Said a voice behind me.

"Res!" I said standing up cupping his face examining the bruises. "What happened to you?" I asked.

"I would rather not talk about it." He said to me cringing as I wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you," I said slowly backing up.

"You could never hurt me, Tera." He said. I look up at him slowly.

"You know something?" I ask him.

"What?"

"That was the first time you used my name," I said. He grinned at me until his cut reopened by his face.

"Ah!" He said.

"Here let me help you."

"I'm fine." He said.

"No your not sit down!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Damn princess, your a feisty one aren't ya?" I chuckle as I help him sit on the floor. Taking out an emergency kit out of my satchel that I brought because I knew that I'd see him.

I began to wipe disinfected on his cut, he jumped back from me.

"Hold still it's for your own good." He sat still for me as I began to wipe his cuts and I began to bandage it.

"No don't, they'll notice." He said grabbing my wrist.

I put the bandage back and I put cream on his bruises to try and bring down the bleeding and swelling.

"Come here." He said opening his arms to me.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said to him.

"Please," he said, I sighed I had never seen him like this before, so quiet, so hurt all the passion and drive gone from his eyes. I crawled into his arms leaning into his chest, he wrapped his strong arms around me and we sat there for a moment.

"What does she do to you?" I whisper.

"Nothing I can't handle." He says.

"I just-I can't picture you with her like that," I say to him. He grabbed at the rubber band holding up my hair. Curls tumble around my face and I feel my scalp prickle after being released.

"I like your hair like that." He says simply.

We stare out into the night looking out at the blinking yellow light in front of me.

"Res, you're going to be a father," I say to him.

"I know." He says, I hear his voice break, and I feel droplets of water tumble into my hair. He holds me tighter cradling me to his chest, resting his chin on my head.

"I'm here Res."

"I know."

I close my eyes as he rocks me back and forth trying to will his pain away. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, 

I know these two last ones where really quick chapters, but believe me there are more to come!

Please comment, like and share!

Love you so much thanks for reading, 

 Shout out to @lil__glitch thank you for lending me Nim!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more.

XOXO, 

The Scribbler