Chapter Three

-Jimins POV-

I went into the kitchen early in the morning while everyone was asleep. "Hey." I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned to see Yoongi leaning against the door way. "Do you remember what happens when your in little space?" He asked breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah. Im aware of our plans today." I moved to the living room in hopes he will stay there. "Yeah well Jennie took it upon herself to get us a beach house. She wants the both of us to spend two weeks there. Family therapy I guess." He said causing me to laugh a bit. "We arent family though. But Ill go pack some clothes, when do we leave?" I said excusing myself. Two weeks alone with him? Ill surely be dead then. Will this actually help us connect? "Hey your up." I turned to see Jennie coming into the room.

She plopped herself down the bed as I continued to pack. "How do you put up with him?" I asked breaking the silence. I always wondered how they are together. "Hes not as cold hearted as he appears. We were best friends in High School. Then 3 years ago he confessed his feelings to me. Hes always been soft and kind to me even when we were just friends. Hes sweet and really romantic when he wants to be." She said with a smile and I honestly couldnt see that. Yoongi actually has a nice side? "You guys planning to get married someday? You must be serious at this point." I asked sitting beside her. "We had that discussion before. But thats classified info right there. Now come on, hes waiting downstairs." She said before walking out. They both have a habit of doing that randomly. No wonder they are together.

I went down quietly and followed him to the car. "So do you know what its lile there?" I asked breaking the silence. "Its actually a little cottage she got us. One room. Nice view though. And it is in the mountain area." I nodded and mentally preparing myself for this awkward trip. The scenery was very pretty here in this neighborhood. The drive wasnt too bad, he has good taste in music. "Here let me help. Go check the place out." He said grabbing our bags out. I went inside and it was very beautiful for a small place. And the view is amazing. "Okay. What do you want to do first?" He asked sitting beside me on the bed. "Well maybe getting to know each other is the best place. I barely know you. You've always been the mean step-brother." I said with a shrug earning a laugh from him.

We talked for a few hours about anything and everything. He seemed to be slowly coming out of his shell towards me. But I should just test the waters out. "So you would you be okay if I slipped for a bit?" I asked quietly. "Uh I wouldnt even know what to do. But sure its okay with me." I smiled at him before grabbing my things to change into. I hope he will at least talk to me when Im little.

-Yoongis POV-

I feel regret after learning a bit more about him. Hes such a kind hearted guy. He didnt deserve my cold shoulder. But still I was alittle awkward about his little space. I mean Ive spoken to him a few times when he was little, bit it wasnt like the way he should be spoken too. "H-Hyungie?" And here we go. "Minnie wan to dwaw now. Wan to dwaw too?" He said and I didnt see the harm in it so I just nodded. I could see he was surprised but reached his hand out to me. Once I grabbed his hand he led me to the living room. "Here." I said grabbing his crayon box since was struggling abit. "T-thankies Hyungie." I was taken aback at him climbing onto my lap as he started to draw. I silently watched as he hummed to himself and drew like 5 pages from his coloring book. "Hey Jimin? Are you hungry?" I asked after awhile since we havent eaten at all yet. "Yes pweese!" He said moving off of my lap.

He followed me and sat at the table as I looked for what to make us. I can tell Jennie did some shopping for us, there is a bunch of snacks for Jimin. "How does spaghetti sound?" I asked recieving a giggle and bead nod. I saw she had some juice boxes stocked up so I got one out for him. "Stawbewwy? Thankies!" He beamed and I had to admit he was adorable. I ruffled his hair and went back to making us spaghetti. "Hyungie? Can we pway after?" He asked cutely. "Sure. We can do whatever you want." I finished making our plates and gave him his and another juice box. I glanced over to see him struggling so I decided to just feed him. "Open up Jimin." I said softly holding the fork to his lips.

Once we finished cleaning up he pulled me into the living room. "Otay! We pway Minnies fav'rite game. Hide n seek!" He said jumping around. "Hyungie count fwist. Minnie is weally good at pwaying dis." He said wearing a proud smile. "Wow! Im not very good, Im going to have a hard time finding you." I said with a smile earning a giggle. "Otay we pway now pweese." I nodded and covered my eyes and began to count. There is no harm in entertaining him. I think I can do this. "Ready or not here I come Jimin." I yelled out. I looked around and immediately I spotted him under the table. But I figured to play this game for his enjoyment. "Man this is so hard! Your so good at this!" I called out as I lifted the cushions up. I could hear him giggling as I continued to look through random things for him.

After playing a few rounds we decided to watch some cartoons together. "Hyungie?" I looked down at him since he insisted that he needed to cuddle. "Are we fwiends now?" He said poking at my nose. "Dont do that. And yeah, do you want to be?" He smiled moving closer. "I wike it wen Hyungie is nice." I couldnt help but feel happy hearing that. Ive never meant to be the mean guy. It was never his fault my Dad married again. I will do better for him, be the big brother he needs. He deserved better.