Chapter Seventeen

A/n: also Im not a dancer, so these terms may not be accurate at all that Ill use!!

-Jimins POV-

Im really excited, today is my first day of classes. I signed up for private lessons because I think that will be funner. Plus we can catch up while we are doing it. "Let me take you?" I looked up to see Yoongi who was already dressed. I adjusted my top and followed him out to his car. When we got there he even followed me inside. "You know its a 2 hour long class right? You can go home. Ill call you when Im ready to go." I said as he started to make himself comfy in the lobby area. "Im fine waiting. Now get going. And have fun." I nodded turning to the room Taemin was in and joined him. He showed me a routine he put together last night. It was a duet routine.

He showed me the first part and then a slower version. "Nice. Just extend your arm this way. And your hips sway back like this and to the left." Taemin said as he positioned me correctly. I nodded in undeestanding and he moved on to the next part. "2, 3 spin into me just like that. And sway front step. And back step. Okay lets take it from the top?" He said as he showed me the move again. I asked to take a quick water break and ran out to Yoongi. "Does he really have to touch you like that?" Yoongi said as he glared at Taemin. I knelt down in front of him. "Its called spot-checking. Plus its a duet, we got to do it with emotions. Ill be back." I went back in and continued on with class.

I was in the middle of learning this move when Yoongi came bursting into the room. "Okay enough. Get your hands off him." Taemin quickly released his hold on me backing up. "Stop it! Its the routine." I said standing in frint of Taemin as Yoongi looked as if he was going to hit him. I quickly gathered my stuff apologizing to Taemin. We drove home in silence and as soon as he parked his car I went out fast. "Jimin wait. Slow down." I heard him call out as I headed into the kitchen. "Why? Why did you do that!? That is so ugh!" I said tossing the orange I had at him. Luckily he dodged it.

He dodged the next orange as well. I mean seriously what is his problem? "We are friends Yoongi. He was just teaching a fucking routine! What is your problem with that!?" I yelled as I walked towards him. "Because! I hated how close he was to you. I hated him touching you. Smiling at you. I hate that you had history with him. Hes perfect for you. And I hate that! I hate that he is secure in his sexuality and had you." He shouted causing me to back into the wall. "I hate that he touched you. I want to be the only one that can touch you like that. I want to be the one that makes you smile the way he did. I hate that I still feel confused. But I do know one thing now. I really hate the thought of you with someone else." He said as he leaned in connecting our lips together.

The kiss started slow as my hands found its way onto his chest. I felt his hands against my waist as the kiss began to get tense. A good tense, really good. I felt him left me up a bit as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Woah. Uh Ill eat later. Sorry!" We both stopped hearing Namjoons voice. We both were catching our breath as he rested his forehead against mines. "Lets go upstairs and talk?" I asked quietly as he placed me on the ground again. I grabbed his hand and led us up to his room. "Remember what I said when you told you wanted to try for me?" I said as we sat on the bed. He thought for a second before shaking his head. "I said I would wait. I would wait until you gave me an answer. Which means I will be unavailable to everyone, until I know where we stand. I told you not to add a other person in yet. I would be a hypocrite if I did that. So, dont worry about Taemin. I dont want him. Im still waiting." I said caressing his cheek.

-Yoongis POV-

I know how much he means to me. And I know that what I feel is jealousy. And I think, I know I want him. He makes me feel something I didnt think I could feel with anyone else. "Jimin?" I said quietly takong his hands in mine. "Im done making you wait. I cant promise I will be perfect. But I want this. I want you. W-Will you be my boyfriend?" I said as I tilted his chin up to me. I watched as a smile grew on his face. "Yes Id like that. Just be you and we will be fine." He said as he leaned in connecting our lips together. I held him in place as I pecked his lips. "Sorry about today. I should believe you when you say its over." I said looking at him apologetically. "Its okay. It was kind of hot. You stormimg in there all possessive li-whoa." He said causing me to pull in for a kiss.

We pulled away as I smiled at him. "You know he asked if he could kiss me. That night he took me to dinner. Dont worry, I told him I couldnt. I was sort of involved with someone. And he respected that, so you can trust him too." He explained and I felt my heart, I dont know soften? He was perfect. "I guess I owe him an apology then." He nodded and we decided to go and get something to eat. "When should we tell them?" Jimin asked as we walked into the kitchen. The others were already there eating lunch. And each wearing a knowing smile. "Can I say it?" Jungkook said as he stared at us. Jin gave him a shrug and I was almost scared to hear what he had to say. He stood up with a serious expression.

"YOONMIN IS REAL!"

------

I couldnt resist!! ❤💜

Thoughts on this chapter?