Chapter Twelve

-Jimins POV-

There has been a difference in the house lately. With Jennie gone we barely see Yoongi, if we do he doesnt speak to us. I try to talk to him but all I get is silence. Im glad he isnt lashing out and he does eat. So thats good. "Jimin? Take this up to him please." I nodded and grabbed the plate from Jisoo. I went up to his room and he was sitting at his window. "Hyung? I brought you dinner." I said quietly as I made my way to him. "Okay. Ill put it on your dresser. Please eat." I turned and was about to make my exit when he stopped me. "C-Can you eat with me? In here?" I smiled at him and gave him a nod. I quickly went down to get myself a plate. I went back into his room shutting the door.

He moved to the ground so I sat down beside him. "Hyung? You know Im here for you, right?" I watched him carefully as he just nodded and continued eating. At least he is interacting in some way. Once he was done I took our plates down to the kitchen where Jin was cleaning up. "How is he?" He asked as I sat at the counter. "Okay, he only said two sentences. But thats an improvement." We were all sad to hear that Jennie broke up with him, I know it hurt him. I just hope he will heal soon. "Im going to go back up to him. He asked if I can sleep in his room." I announced before making my way to my room. I was hoping to change into some sweats when I heard a knock at my door.

We ended up in my room tonight for some reason. He sat in the middle as I cleared space for us. I turned the lights off and climbed into bed beside him. After feeling awkward I turned facing my back to him. I felt him scoot closer draping his arm around my waist. "You comfy?" I whispered as I turned to face him. He was awake staring back at me. "Yeah. Are you?" I nodded scooting closer to him. I felt somewhere along the way, our cuddling felt more intimate. But thats probably just my own thoughts about it. I laid there silently listening to his breathing and heart beat. It was oddly calming to me. In his sleep I felt him tighten around me. I looked up to see a pained expression on his face, he was having a nightmare. "N-Not..dont go...c-cant lose you...too..." He said and I felt my heart break.

I tried to move to get into a better position to comfort him but he just held me tighter. "J-Jimin..dont...go 'way.." Hes dreaming of me? I brushed his hair back and watched his expression shift a bit. "Im right here Hyung. Your okay." I said alittle loud for him to hear me which worked. His eyes fluttered open slowly. "You okay?" He nodded as he turned onto his back letting go of me. I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep soon. "Have you slipped at all this week?" I heard him whisper. "Just once. The others kept me away from you though." I remember just how hurt I was in little space, learning my caregiver was gone. And that Yoongi was in a bad mood. "Sorry. Lets sleep." He said before turning away completely. This time we were both able to fall asleep.

The next morning I got up to find he was already gone. I checked his room, his office amd the kitchen. He wasnt here at all. "Oh your up. Want to help set the table?" Taehyung said as he turned the corner. I followed him and helped him. "So, I saw Yoongi leave your room this morning. Are you two a thing or?" I glared at him before I sitting down at the now set table. "He wanted company and we slept in my room. He doesnt think of me like that. That is just me. I wish he could." I said sadly because its true. I just want to be supportive, whatever he needs. We all ate breakfast as usual, it was loud with laughter and jokes. But I was worried about Yoongi, where was he?

*Time skip*

I was making everything was locked up before going up to bed. Yoongi still hasnt come home. Its really late now and he isnt picking up or answering my texts. I barely made up the stairs when the front door opened. I turned to see a busted lip and bruised cheek Yoongi limp inside. "Hyung!" I ran down to him grabbing at him. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up." I helped him up the stairs and into his bathroom. "Look at you. What were you doing out there? You had me worried sick!" I scolded as I sat him down to find the first aid kit. He chuckled abit but stopped when I glared at him. "A guy was bothering me. Had to teach him a lesson." He said quietly. I knelt between his legs as I prepared the things I needed.

I turned back to him inspecting his face. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked softly as I lightly touched his cheek. "No. Just the face." I nodded and began to clean up the blood. "You shouldnt get into fights. You could get seriously hurt." I said as a smile formed on his face. "You should see the other guy." He said quietly but I just looked at him with a serious expression. "I could care less what you did to him. I care about you. You were gone all day. No call or text. You really scared me today. You cant do that to me. I would be so hurt if something happened to you. You couldve been the other guy or worse, you could be dead. So please dont fight any more." I quickly looked away as I felt my tears form.

I was fiddling with the alcohol wipes as I tried to stop myself from crying. "Im sorry. Sorry I worried you." I hated how sweet he sounded. I hated how much I just want to scream how much he means to me. I continued on as I cleaned and bandaged him up. "Get some rest. See you in the morning." I walked right out and made it to my room. I changed into my onesie as I felt myself getting stressed. I just wanted to relax. I could feel the tension disappear as I laid amongst my stuffies. I wanted an escape from my worries and my feelings. "Jimin?" Oh no. I turned to see Yoonie. "H-Hyungie."

--

❤ Anyone still reading this?