Chapter Twenty Eight

*2 months later*
-Yoongis POV-

Its been a bumpy road but its worth it. Jimins mood swings has definitely kept me on my toes. Its definitely teaching me patience. "H-Hyung where are you?" I heard him cry as he wobbled into my office. An hour ago he kicked me out of the room because I was taking up the bed. "Im here baby." I said as I guided him to the couch. He seriously looks so cute with his belly, its not that big. But its freaking cute. "Im sorry I yelled at you. Can you come back to bed?" He pouted as I wrapped my arms around him. I love his pout. "Dont worry love. I understand, and I will." I kissed his lips before leaning down to kiss his belly. We made our way up the room and I waited until he got comfy before I laid beside him. He really likes having his back rubbed now. So I started to lightly rub his back as I pressed kisses against his shoulders.

We have an appointment today and Im excited for this one. We find out the gender of our baby and I cant wait to know it. The others placed their bets on the gender. Boy, is the main choice. But I cant help but feel its going to be a girl. "We should get ready to go." Jimin said as started to sit himself up. I smiled at the sight of him shirtless, he was beautiful. I helped him pull his shirt on before getting myself changed too. We got to the doctors just in time for appointment. "Okay, now are you ready to know the gender?" The nurse said as she pulled up the video moniter thing of our baby. "Okay. The baby is healthy and growing normally. Congrats, its a boy." I turned to Jimin who was already smiling. I leaned in pecking his cheeks. "Do you want a photo of him?" She said kindly. "Oh yes. Two please." She nodded and I turned to Jimin again.

We both drove him with smiles on our faces. "So the others will be excited that its a boy. I mean it definitely means you are going to have an heir now." Jimin said as I helped him out of the car. I leaned in connecting our lips together. "I cant wait to you." I said giving his belly a kiss. I led him into the house were everyone was waiting for us. "So!? Tell us." Jisoo squealed as she noticed us. I guided Jimin to the couch and waited until he sat comfortably. "Its a boy!" Jimin said as he wiggled the picture in the air. He handed it to Jin who passed it on. I watched contently as he and the others talked about the baby. And I couldnt feel any more happier then I do now. "Hyung?" I looked down to see Jimin smiling up at me. "You hungry?" I asked earning a nod from him. I helped him up and pulled him into the kitchen.

As he ate his food I stood behind him rubbing his sides. Honestly, I cant imagine what my life would be like if Jimin didnt move in with us. What would it be like if I didnt let him in? Hes become my whole world now. "Can we cuddle now?" I nodded and carefully carried him up the stairs. Ive been working out more so I can carry Jimin up the stairs easily. I really want him to be comfortable and help with the things I can control. "I did some research and I wanted to try this. Apparently parents do this to help their kids be smart. I made a classical playlist." I said as I grabbed the ipod I bought the other day and the headphones. I slipped the headphones onto his belly and played the music softly. "Your such a good father already." He said softly as I peppered his face with kisses.

-Jimins POV-

I watched as he got up from the bed to change his clothes, I felt something. Like a tapping. Oh. "Hyung quick. I-I think hes kicking." I said reaching out to him and trying to find where the tapping is. I placed his hand over the spot and we sat there in silence. "Thats him." Yoongi said softly as he climbed next to me. It was almost surreal. And a very intimate thing, and very adorable. Because Yoongi is crying. "Babe." I said pulling his chin towards me. "I cant wait to meet you. We love you so much." I teared up listening to him talk to our Son. I cant wait to hold him. See which one he looks like the most. "I dont feel him anymore. Do you?" He said and I shook my head. Hes probably sleeping now. I mean, do babies sleep in the womb? "Lay down please." I pouted up at him causing him to do it instantly.

After awhile I looked up to see if he was awake and thankfully he was. "You okay?" He said noticing I was looking at him. I seriously cant handle these emotions sometimes. "Yeah. I was just thinking." I said shifting to face him better. "About us?" He said quietly as he traced circles on my exposed belly. I nodded closing my eyes, enjoying the tingly feeling. "Are you worried about anything?" I heard him say and I couldnt help but nod a little. "Do I piss you off? When Im moody and kick you out." I asked thinking back to all the horrible things Ive shouted at him. "Honestly? Yes. But I understand that its not really you. Mood swings come with pregnancy. And I get that. Why are you asking me this?" I looked up at him with tears filling my eyes. Damn emotions. "Im scared." I said trying to move closer to him.

He tilted my chin up with a worried expression. "Tell me. You can talk to me about anything sweetheart." I leaned into his touch. He always made me feel safe, whether by his touch or his voice. "What if one day, I do something o-or say something to you. That is completely unforgivable and you leave. What if I take it too far? I-Im scared that every time I kick you out. T-That is the last time I see you." I said as he caressed my cheeks. "Dont think like that." Kiss. "Your not getting rid of me that easily." He connected our lips together. "I love you. And you will always have me." I took a deep breath and nuzzled my face into his neck. "I love you." I said to him as I felt his fingers against my hair. I allowed the feeling to lull me to sleep. I love the warmth and comfort he provided.

----

Q&A is still up! So leave questions, Ill upload the answers either Friday or with next weeks chapter.

Also, feel free to ask questions regarding the other characters haha 💜💜