Chapter One

-Yoongis POV-

We arrived back in our mansion when I got a call about my parents. "Oppa! Your home!" I smiled at the sight of Jennie coming down the stairs. I pulled her by her waist pecking her forehead. "Are you going out again today? If not Ill make us lunch." I nodded against her neck as I carried her to the kitchen. "How are you today J?" I said softly as she began to cook. "Good, nothing too exciting. I know big shocker. But I was supposed to go shopping with Jisoo but we didnt go." I nodded allowing her to tell me about her day. "Finally! Im starving!" I glared at Taehyung as he grabbed his plate. "Show her some respect." I said but Jennie glared at me. "Sorry, thanks for the meal Noona." She turned giving Taehyung a smile. After everyone was served I sat down and listen to everyone talk.

I brought Jennie up to our shared room to tell her about my parents. "We need to talk Jen." She nodded and brought us to lay down. "Are we okay?" She said quietly playing with my shirt. "Yes. We are perfect. Its about my parents. They died earlier today." I said feeling alittle sad, I barely visited them. My step-mother wasnt so bad either. I just wish I made the time. Thats when I remembered something or someone. "Who are you calling?" Jennie said as I dialed our the family maid. "Master Yoongi, its been a long time." She said sweetly. "Hello Ms. Lee, I am calling about Jimin. Where is he?" I said as I out her on speakerphone. I found some decent clothes to wear. "Ms. Lee? Pack his stuff and bring him to my home. I expect him within the hour." I said hanging up without waiting for a reply.

I led Jennie down the hall and into our spare room. "You never mentioned this kid before. Who is he?" She asked as I sat on the bed. I mentally groaned at the thought of my step-brother. I was never close to him and I made that clear to him. But with his situation I cant have him alone. "My step-brother. Hes an adult actually. But uh hes what they call a 'little.' He behaves like a child sometimes. Thats why he is going to live here. Hes nice I guess." I cleaned up the room for him and it wasnt that long until the door bell rang. I went down an there he was, pink hair and all. "H-Hyungie!" He squealed running over to me and hugging me. "Hi Jimin. Bring his stuff in. We will take care of the rest." I instructed removing Jimin from me. "Hi there." Jennie said to him causing him to smile. "Are you hungry?" She said leading him to the kitchen. I turned and saw the others staring at me expectantly.

I gestured for them to follow me into the kitchen. "Jimin? These are my friends. They all live here. This is my step-brother. He will live with us from now on." Jimins eyes widen at that and he walked up to the others. "H-Hi 'm Jiminie!" I rolled my eyes at his behavior and walked over to Jennie. "You need to be nice Oppa. Hes adorable, how can you not find him cute?" She scolded but I just shrugged it off. "Jimin come with me. Ill show you your room real fast." He nodded and followed me. I felt him tug on my sleeve causing me to stop. "Can I hold Hyungies hand pweese?" He said with a smile. "Hold the railing. Your fine." I huffed out walking up the stairs. I showed him his room and the bathroom. I also told him where my room was too. "Come eat you two!" Jin yelled out and I brought him down to eat.

-Jimins POV-

As I ate I felt myself slip back into my normal headspace. I glanced up and saw my step-brother. I immediately looked away feeling scared. Why did he bring me here? He doesnt even like me! "So Jimin? What do you want to do today?" A girl beside me asked. "I-I dont know. Whats your name? I dont think I caught it." I said quietly recieving a smile. "Oh Im Jennie. Thats Jin, Jisoo, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon. And you already know Yoongi." She said pointing the others out and leaning against Yoongi. Hes dating someone? How does that work? "Your big right now Jimin?" I jumped at the sudden question and nodded. "Thank you for letting me stay here Hyung." I said as they began to clean up. "Come on." Jennie said leading me into another room. She began explaining things to me, who is dating who and how they came together.

The guys were really funny and fun to be around. Besides the fact that they are a mafia gang, they are pretty nice. "Hey." I said to Yoongi who was on the balcony by himself. "How are you? Its been a long time." I said approaching him. "Yeah. Im great. You?" I was shocked that he actually responded to me, usually he just walks off. "Good I guess. I-I miss them." I said as I felt myself begin to cry. "Me too. I shouldve come to visit more. But Ill be taking care of their funeral, I could use some help." And for the first time we actually talked. And he wasnt mean to me at all. "Its late. I should go to Jennie. Go to bed." He said before walking off. At least he told me he was leaving this time. He has always scared me, maybe now I can try to fix our relationship. Maybe be friends with him. If he doesnt kill me first.

------

First chapter is up❤ Thoughts?