Chapter Four

A/N: Let me just point this out. When Yoongi and Jimins parents were married, Yoongi was 16 and Jimin was 12 years old ❤

-Jimins POV-

I woke up to some breathing against my neck. I turned to see it was Yoongi, we must have fallen asleep while we were watching movies. I tried to get up only to have his grip tighten around me. "Five more minutes Jen." I heard him mumble causing me to laugh. "Im not Jennie. Now let go I have to pee Hyung." I said prying his arm off. "Oh sorry. I forgot where I was for a second." He said sitting up behind me. "Its fine. I can make breakfast." I said before sprinting to the bathroom. Afterwards I started to grab things out for breakfast. Im not much of a cook but I know a few meals from my Mother. I made one of my favorite meals she woupd always make for me, Im not sure if Yoongi ever ate this when she cooked for the both of us.

I made his plate and a cup of juice setting the table up. "Hyung! Come eat." I called out sitting down to wait. "What did you make?" I turned to see him wobble in with his eyes barely opened. I nearly cooed at the sight but I didnt because that would be weird. "Its cinnamon pancakes with bananas." I said with a smile watching his reaction. "Its delicious. Where do I know this?" He said with a small smile on his face. He remembered. "Mom made it all the time for me growing up, I believe she made it a few times with you." I said as his smile faded from his face. I knew he liked my Mother, so I wasnt sure what to hear him say. "I remember. She made alot of good stuff from what I remember." Was all I got and honestly Im just happy it wasnt negative. "I miss her. And your Dad. Well let me get these cleaned up." I said quickly before I could be yelled at.

As I was washing the dishes I could hear him moving things around behind me. I peeked to see that he was cleaning the table. I finished what I was doing and watched as he moved to wash the pots. I couldnt help but stare. I never noticed how pretty he was. But I quickly shook off those thoughts because, whether he likes it or not. We are step-brothers. I moved to the livingroom waiting for him to finish. Its so pretty out today, we should go for a walk. "Jimin?" I flinched at his sudden touch causing him to laugh. "Sorry. Lets go for a walk?" He suggested and I nearly laughed at the coincidence but gave him a nod instead. I got changed into comfy clothes and waited outside. I was trying hard to stay big since I could feel myself get alittle too excited.

-Yoongis POV-

I finished changing and went out to find Jimin skipping around outside. "Hyungie!" He squealed loudly clapping his hands. Good thing we are kind of far from people. "Hi Jimin." I said crouching down to him. "Silly Hyungie! 'M not Jimin." He said standing up again. I chuckled a bit at his behavior. "Oh yeah? Then who are you?" I said earning a fit of giggles. "Minnie! Minnie here!" He said grabbing my hand with a smile. "Okay Minnie. Lets go for a walk, then Ill make us lunch." I said before tugging him down the pathway. We would stop every now and then to play with the flowers he saw. I had to admit, he is adorable like this. "Hyungie!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a scared look on his face.

He was frozen in place and I tried to see what could be upsetting him. "What is it?" I called out only to hear whimpering. "H-Hewp Minnie pweese. Scawed." I got closer to see he was standing near the edge with his eyes closed. Oh I see. I carefully grabbed onto him and walked back ro the path. "Your safe now. Hyungs got you. Your safe Minnie." I whispered as he clutched onto me. We stayed like this for a while before he stopped crying. "T'ank you Hyungie. Minnie no wike it." He said with a big pout on his face. "Your welcome Min. Are you scared of heights?" I asked as I wiped away his tears. "Mhm. Minnie dun wike it Hyungie! Scawy." He said leaning against my chest again. I think thats enough excitement for him.

After walking back to the house he ran into the room. I figured he was okay so I just made him his lunch before fixing myself something. "Jimin! Lunch us ready!" I called out. Not long after I saw him waddling back into the kitchen in a onesie. "What flavor juice do you want?" I said bring the pack out for him. "Gwape pweese." I smiled at his manners and placed the juice box in front of him. "Your so polite." I said as his cheeks began to become a pink color. We ate in an almost silence since Jimin hummed most of the time. "All done!" Jimin giggled. I ruffled his hair and began to clean our plates. "Hyungie! Wook at me." I dried my hands and turned to face him. He was dressed in my swestd and sweater, his face covered by the hood.

I crouched down to peer up at his face earning a giggle. "And what fo you think your doing?" I said with a smile. "Dwess up! Hyungie too!" He said pulling me into the room. "You can be Minnie." He squealed handing me a onesie. I was about to protest, but he just seemed so happy. I grabbed the blue onesie and quickly changed into it. I feel and look so weird.

(Their outfits❤)

Once I came into the room I was met by loud squeals and giggles

Once I came into the room I was met by loud squeals and giggles. I made a few poses causing more giggles to erupt. "H-Hyungie wooks weally pwetty." He said quietly. "Yeah? I do look nice. You look pretty in my clothes." I said before plopping down on the bed. Now that think of it, onesies are really comfy. I looked over to see Jimin crawling up beside me. "Cuddles?" I asked giving him a smile. "Yes pweese! 'M weady for a nap." He said cuddling into my side. I mean Im not saying I really feel comfortable with all this, but I have to learn to accept this part of him. And keep him safe from the hate that could come.