Extra Chapter: I Need U

**Sorry but heres the angst💜**

*8 Months Later*

-Yoongis POV-

Shitty. Thats how I would describe my life at this point. I was suppose to protect him. I couldnt even do that. Its been 4 months since the accident and I still feel lost. Without Jimin here, Im nothing. "Yoongs, come eat. Please." Jin said as he stood at the door. I wanted Jimin to have his recovery process here in our home. At least he would be here with us. "Ill eat later. Have the kids woke up yet?" I said taking a seat beside Jimin. "Yes. Dont worry about them, we will watch them." I hated this. This shouldnt have happened. He shouldnt have been there. I laid there beside him as I have since he was brought home. I miss him so much. His smile. His laugh. I just miss him.

*Flashback*

The Japanese Mafia was coming here to stir up trouble. What a bunch of idiots, I dont even know them. "Hyung, come to bed." Jimin said as he made his way onto my lap. All these threats have made me very paranoid and scared. I feared for our safety. I had to keep my family safe, my children. "In a minute. Okay?" I said softly earning a whine from him. "No come with me now. I miss you. Plus you need to sleep." I couldnt even argue with him. I followed him to our bedroom but we made a detour to see the kids. "They are so cute. I love them so much." Jimin said as I wrapped my arms around him. With all the craziness going on, its nice to just hold him. "I love you Jimin. You know that right?" I said to him once we climbed into bed. He smiled up at me giving me a kiss on the cheeks.

It didnt feel like I slept long when I woke up to see Namjoon standing over me. "Hyung! Get up right now. They are here." He said pulling me from bed. I turned to see Jimin was awake too. I assumed he took our kids to the safe room we created for emergencies. "Ill be right back. Stay here." I said connecting our lips. I ran down the staits and climbed into the car. We are these idiots even trying anything? We arrived at the mansion and everyone was outside. Guns were out and I just felt angry. One, they are a tiny group of wannabes and second, what are they trying to accomplish. I tried to reason with them and come to some understanding. We spoke for an hour but they werent here to talk. A gun fight broke out between us and I just prayed my members will be safe.

They retreated back into their cars and thats when I noticed someone. It was Jimin. "No!" I ran towards him as the cars sped towards him but they stuck their guns out at me and started shooting. "Hyung!" I ducked behind cars and just tried to get to Jimin. Dont let anything happen to him, I swear no one is safe if hes harmed. I got up once the cars disappeared and I looked around for Jimin. "Jimin? Baby!?" I yelled seeing him lay in the streets. I was supposed to protect him. They must have rammed him with the car because he wasnt shot. "Baby wake up. Please wake up. Help me!!" I held him close as I tried to get him to wake up. I didnt get a response from him. Dont take my baby from me. Please dont. Ill kill them.

*Flashback ends*

Hes been in a coma every since. I eventually found those lowlifes and killed them all. I didnt rest until I killed the people that did this to Jimin. "Jimin? I know you can hear me. The doctors say you could. Please wake up. I need you here. All of you, I need you. Seoyoon is started to walk alittle bit. I wish you could see her. Shes so beautiful." I said quietly as I caressed his cheeks. It grew harder being without him. His constant reminders of different things. His cooking. I miss him. "Hyung, I brought you lunch. Jin Hyung wants you to eat. So does the rest of us." Jungkook said as he approached the bed. I sat up grabbing the plate from him. I saw he had his plate as well so I motioned him to take a seat.

That night I went to check on the kids making sure they were warm. I adjusted their blankets giving them their kisses before going to Jimin. "Good night my love." I said pressing a kiss to his cheek. I laid there listening to the machines beep away. "Do you think of us? Do you see us at all?" I said aloud as I cuddled up to his side. I spent the rest of the night just talking to him. Telling him about the different stuff I have going on. "Come back to me Jimin. Its really hard not waking with you. I cant do this alone." I cried into his shirt. I wish I could hear his voice. Feel his arms around me again. I wanted my husband back. I need him back.