Chapter Seven

-Jimins POV-

Over the past month I have noticed a difference in Yoongi, hes more friendly and spends time with the guys now. "Wheres your head? We need to finish this before Jennie gets back tonight." I heard him say from behind me. I nodded grabbing the banner and helping him put it up. I learned something about myself this past month, a disgusting truth. I like my step-brother. More then I should. I tried to avoid sitting in the same room as him when hes being cuddly with Jennie. I cant fight the feelings or the jealousy I feel. "Good. Looks like we are done. Thanks Min." He said ruffling my hair. I went back to my room so he can get ready for tonight. I started to pack a small bag for when I leave with the others. Im glad, I dont want to hear how they are celebrating their anniversary.

It wasnt too long before I climbed into the backseat of Namjoons car. "You okay Jimin?" Hoseok said as I leaned against his shoulder. "Yeah just alittle tired." I said as I felt a head against my other shoulder. I looked to see it was Taehyung. "You sure thats the reason?" I heard him say softly and I just shrugged in response. Apparantly Taehyung was able to pick up on me crushing on Yoongi, but thankfully hes keeping quiet about it. I checked my phone to see I had a text from Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi
Did you get to the place yet?

Me
Not yet. Is Jennie not there?

Yoongi
No, shes held up in traffic.
Be safe Min. Call me if you need anythung.

Me
Its your anniversary, dont worry about me.
I have the others with me.
Have fun!

Yoongi
Dont tell me what to do.
Jk its my job to worry about you.
Ill see you in the morning.

I sighed shoving my phone away. Of all people for me to find attractive, why did it have to be him? Someone I cant have. Someone who doesnt feel the same and is also in a relationship. A happy one too. "Okay lets get inside. Ill order pizza for us." Namjoon instructed lacing his fingers with Taehyungs. I felt like a fifth wheel being with the two couples. I grabbed my bag and went in to plop down on the couch. "Want to play this game with me Jimin?" Jungkook said as he started to set up the systems. I moved to sit beside him and patiently waited. "So have you ever been with a guy?" He said as we started to play. "Im gay, remember? I have, but it was never serious. They all ran when little Minnie came." I never really minded it, they werent worth it.

*next day*

-Yoongis POV-

I was awoken by Jennie saying we should cook breakfast for the others. "Stop it~" Jennie said as I kissed the back of her shoulders. "Oh sorry." We turned to see Jimin standing there. "Hey Jimin! Breakfast is almost done." Jennie said before moving away to the stove. "Did you sleep okay over there?" I asked approaching him. "Yeah. Uh Ill wait upstairs." He said before practically running out the kitchen. "Somethings off. Go talk with him, Ill finish up here." I nodded and jogged up to Jimin as I heard him shut his door. I opened the door to see him laying on his bed. I walked over laying beside him. "I thought you were making breakfast?" I heard him mumble. "Talk to me Min. Whats wrong?" I said pushing him over to see his face.

He sat up and I looked up at him waiting for him to speak. "Nothings wrong, slept alittle weird so I guess Im just tired. Im fine really." He said with a smile. "Breakfast is ready! Everyone come down!" We heard Jennie yell out and I just pulled him out of bed. "Eat first then you can get sone sleep." I said before going down to help Jennie. The rest of the day went by as normal, but I didnt see much of Jimin. I went to go check on him and he was still in bed. "Feel better?" I said closing the door behind me. "Yeah. The bed just feels too soft to leave it." He said with a giggle. I motioned him to scoot over before joining him under the covers. It definitely feels soft. "Everyones already asleep. Care if I sleep here?" I asked making myself more comfortable.

The next morning I got up to check on things and if anything needs to be taken care of. As always, everything seemed to be in order. No issues or threats to fix. Daegu is well protected and safe. So is my family. I hope I will continue being able to protect both.