Chapter Six

-Yoongis POV-

We are finally getting back from meeting with the Seoul Mafia. They behave like kids but they are both easy to work with. All I want is for us to keep the peace in our cities and not fight each other. The Daegu mafia has always been highly respected and feared by the other mafia gangs and it has proven to be a strength for us. I wish to carry my Fathers legacy on as long as possible and pass the title to my own son in the future. We pulled into the driveway and there was Jimin. "Hyungie!" He squealed running to me. I picked him up causing him to giggle abit. "I got you something. Chimmy needs a friend too." I said grabbing the bag from the back handing it to him. "I wub it! T'ank you Hyungie!" He said moving out of my grip and running into the house. Im glad I know him better now, hes a good guy.

I went into my office putting away the documents in the safe before joining the others. "Hyung we are ordering pizza for lunch." Taehyung said hopping over to me. I nodded as he sat beside me. "Want to play this game with me?" He said handing me a controller and the room goes noticable quiet. Its not a secret that they are different towards me but I do enjoy their company. I guess I need to work on showing that more to them. "Sure. But I must warn you, I suck at video games." I said grabbing the controller. I tried my best to at least alive in this game. "Go Hyungie!" I heard Jimin from behind me and I tried to win to make him happy. "You won!?" Taehyung said with a laugh. I tilted my head at the screen feeling more confused than ever. "I guess so." I said with a chuckle.

After handing the controller to Jungkook I went out to pay for the pizza. I brought the boxes into the living room where all the boys were waiting. "When does Jennie get back?" Hoseok asked as he pulled Jungkook onto his lap. "Tomorrow in the afternoon I think. Everyone eat before it gets cold." I said going to grab us plates and cups. "Minnie hewp?" I turned to see that he was changed into his onesie. "Okay take these to the others please?" I said handing the paper plates to him. "Otay!" He said wobbling into the livingroom. Hes really adorable sometimes. I brought the cups out and sat beside Jin and Hoseok. "Hyungie 'm hung'y." Jimin said handing me his plate and I gladly took it to make his plate. We all decide to watch a movie together that was appropiate for Jimin and cool enough for us too.

After putting Jimin to bed I was finally able to go back to my own room and hopefully fall asleep quick. I changed into my sweats and climved into bed. "H-Hyungie? H-Hyungie?" I groaned hearing Jimins voice over the baby moniter Jennie got for him. I was just finally getting settled. I went to his room to hear his sniffles. "Hey Min, whats the matt-oh." I said catching the odd smell. "S-Sowwwy. Minnie has too much s-soda. 'M sowwy." He said as I helped him out of the bed. "Shh, its okay. Go to the bathroom, Ill be right there." I instructed earning a little nod. I gathered his bedding and took it to the laundry room. I went back to get him some clean clothes and a diaper to use. "Okay Im here." I said and I started to fill the tub up.

After getting him dried off and changed I brought him into my room. "Hyungie not mad?" I heard him say as I set him down on the bed. I pecked his forehead before giving him Chimmy to hold. "Not at all. Accidents happen Min. Now lets sleep and Hyung will take care of your bed tomorrow." I said pulling him to my side. "Night night Hyungie." He said as he cuddled into my side. "Sleep well Minnie." I said to him as silence took over. He moved around abit before finally finding a comfortable position.

-Jimins POV-

I woke the next morning noticing I wasnt in my room, which doesnt surprise me. I looked over to see Yoongi fast asleep. I tried to sit up but I accidently woke him in the process. "Min? You okay?" I heard him mumble and I turned to face him a bit. "Yeah, Ill go back to my room." I said but was stopped by a hand around my wrist. "Stay. I havent cleaned your bedding yet and your bed hasnt gotten here yet." He said pulling me back down. "You dont think its weird laying with me?" I asked quietly. I havent exactly been in bed with just him in big space before. "You sleep here all the time. Big you shouldnt feel any different." He mumbled out as he tossed the blanket over me.

I laid there awkwardly for a few minutes feeling a little weird. I dont even know what I feel exactly. It wasnt long before he got a call from Jennie. And for some reason I felt this feeling in my stomache listening to the way he spoke to her. What is this feeling? What is it? I shook the thoughts away and tried to sleep it off. Maybe its nothing. Maybe it will go away after I sleep.

---

Double update❤