Chapter Sixteen

-Yoongis POV-

I tagged along with Hoseok and Jimin as we drove him to the dance studio. "Lee Studio?" I said reading the sign out front. Jimin was beaming he was excited. Hoseok led us inside as Jimin started to show signs of his littlespace. "Come here." I said pulling him to the bathroom. I checked to see if anyone else was in there. "Are you feeling little right now?" I asked quietly earning a very determined 'no' in response. "Who am I then?" I asked watching his expression. "Yoonie!" He said with a giggle. "No you have to be big right now. Hoseok is going to introduce you to his friend, the one who is going to be your teacher. Can you act big?" I watched as a pout grew on his face. "Y-Yes I wan to be good H-Hyung." He said leaning into my chest.

After comforting him I led him to Hoseok, who gestured us into the studio room. It was no empty and there was a guy standing there. Then the unexpected happened. "T-Tae!?" Jimin squealed before running to the guy who looked equally excited to see Jimin. "Jimin? Its been so long!" He said twirling him around as Jimin giggled. I couldnt help but feel jealous? "Oh wait, Minnie? Are you little right now?" He said caressing his cheek. And Jimin blushed! He blushed! "Hyungie! T-This is Taeminnie. My ol' Daddy." He said with a big smile. So this guy dated Jimin. "Im Yoongi, its nice meeting you." I said shaking his hand. I allowed the two space to talk. I went out to the car to allow them to talk.

It wasnt long before Hoseok joined me in the car. I stared out the window and I was able to see that Taemin guy leading him to the car. I got out to help buckle him up. "Hyungie will hewp Minnie." Jimin said causing me to walk back to the driver seat awkwardly. The whole drive back Jimin babbled on and on about Taemin. "Hyungie? Can Minnie nap?" He asked making grabby hands for me. I unbuckled his seat and carried him inside and up to his room. "Hyungie nap too?" I nodded helping him change into his onesie. I tucked him in before going to change into some sweats. "Hyungie Chimmy and Shooky wan to nap too." He said as he wiggled the two in the air.

I climbed in beside him as he held his stuff animals close. "Hyungie Shooky wan you to hol' him." I pulled him close as I held his stuff animal. I couldnt help but think of him and that Taemin guy. I couldnt help but feel upset. "Minnie? Can I ask you something?" He only whined rubbing his face against my chest. "Tired." I heard him mumble with a pout. "I know I know. Im sorry, we can talk later." I said as he moved closer to me. I brushed his hair back as I watched him fall asleep. The excitement must have tired him out. I allowed myself to relax and was able to fall asleep pretty quickly.

-Jimins POV-

I woke up feeling pretty refreshed and extremely comfy. I looked up to see I was asleep with Yoongi. I carefully moved out from under his arm, making my way downstairs. The house was quiet so I assumed the others were out somewhere. "Jimin? You down there?" I heard Yoongi out from upstairs. I put my plate of food in the microwave while telling where I was. "How'd you sleep?" I asked as he came into the livingroom. "Good, you?" He said plopping down on the couch. We talked for a bit as we chose a movie to watch together. I could tell something was on his mind, or something was bothering him. Do I ask? "So we met someone you knew today. Who was he?" He said quietly.

Is that what hes been thinking of? "Uh his name is Taemin. We used to date back in High School and he was uh really good to me." He nodded looking down at the pillow in his hands. "H-How serious was it?" I looked at him and I nearly smiled. He seemed jealous? "Hyung. Hes apart of my past. It ended long time ago and I havent even thought about him or heard from him until today." I said honestly recieving a little smile. "But he was my first caregiver, uh my...yeah he was just alot of things. Ill grab us some drinks." I said awkwardly making my exit. Idiot! Were you really about to tell him that!? I mean would he be upset knowing that? "He was your first time? Was that what you were going to say?" I jumped as he appeared next to me. I nodded watching his expression.

He didnt say anything but grabbed the water bottle from my hands. I followed him taking a seat closer to him. "Sorry. If its in the past I believe you." I couldnt help but blush at that. Is this his way of coming to terms with his feelings? Could it be working out? I didnt push the matters and leaned into his side. It was pretty quiet, besides the movie that was playing. He fell asleep during it so I turned it off. I pulled my phone out to play a game when a text popped up.

Unknown: Hey its Taemin!

Me: Hey! You finish with classes for the day?

Taemin: Yeah, finally haha. I was wondering if you would join me for dinner? My treat :) I can pick you up to

I glanced at Yoongi before sending my reply. It wont hurt right?

Me: Sure, heres my address xxxx St.

I went up to my room to get changed into some decent clothes before writing a note for Yoongi. I stuck the paper under his phone before making my way out to Taemins car. "Remember that diner I took you to? Can I take you there?" He said as he pulled away. I nodded remembering that day perfectly. Its where we had our first date. "So how long have you been back?" I asked after we ordered our food. Thats why we ended it, he was going abroad and he didnt want me to wait for him. "Well, last year actually. I finished it earlier so I can come home faster. It took alot of work but its worth it. I love my job." I nodded in understanding. Hes always been passionate about dancing.

Its been really good catching up with him. Hes still the same guy I knew, well hes more matured now. "So will it be wrong if I kissed you? I know we are over but I cant help it." He said as he led me to his car. It took me by surprise, I knew I shouldnt though. I cant do that to Yoongi. "Look, what we had was great. And Im glad your back. But we cant." I said as he nodded. "Im not available. I mean Im not with the guy, but we are trying something. I cant do that to him." His eyes widen quickly apologizing to which was kind of funny. He drove me home, completely different. "So I hope I didnt ruin our chances at us being friends. Id like to hang out again." He said quietly as he stood at an awkward distance from me.

I pulled him in for a hug and as I stepped back he smiled. "Look, you didnt know I wasnt available, so dont be awkward around me. We can definitely hang out more. Okay?" After saying our goodbyes I made my way into the house. I could hear the others were home as well. I decided to take a shower before bed. I was thinking of going to see if I can sleep with Yoongi tonight but I think Ill sleep on my own. I walked back to my room feeling exhausted. There sat Yoongi, with an expression I couldnt read. I placed my stuff down and joined him on the bed. He didnt say anything but pulled me to lay with him.

---

❤❤❤❤❤❤

P.s lets ignore when Jimin said (a few chapters back) of only having bad/short relationships in the past..lol