1

I don't know if it's necessary to you as the readers of this fanfiction, but I just want o let you know two things:
1. I'm german so there might be some faults in terms of grammar or wording.
2. I'm not necessarily a big fan of Logan, so the information I used for this might not be up to date.
Ok, hope you'll have fun reading 💕

As I lay in bed beside that idiot I wanted to get away from so badly just a few months ago, I keep thinking that I need to be careful. What if he plays me? What if this is all just for show? What if he just wants me because he wants to fill the hole that Chloe left when she broke up with him? What if, once again, I'm just his shoulder to lean and cry on? Suddenly I looked into his big blue eyes. I played with a strand of hair on his forehead. He smiled at me and I felt his arm wrapping around my hips.
"Good morning beautiful."he said and kissed my forehead.
"Morning."I said, still tired. We haven't had anything sexual going on since we got back together yet. I needed time and Logan knew that. Which showed me that he actually did get more mature. He's still crazy and he still does stupid stuff and says stupid stuff but, I don't know, something changed.
"You hungry?"he asked while playing with my long blonde hair.
"That's a dumb question and you know it." I said laughing, he joined.
"Ok, little tiger, one breakfast coming up."he said and jumped out of bed and left the bedroom.

I put a sweater over my sleeping shorts and top and put my hair up in a messy bun, which by the way never looks messy, more just crazy or totally insane.
I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. On my way to the kitchen Evan ran past me.
"Don't go in there Nilla. He's a monster!"he said loudly and ran upstairs. For god's sake, what did Logan do now?
I went into the kitchen just to see that Logan is trying to make pancakes. Emphasis on Trying. No one and I mean no one ever needs so many things for pancakes.
"What the hell are you doing?"I asked and he was kinda startled by me.
"Go back to bed. It's a surprise."he said while trying to cover all the mess he made. I went to him and got a look at the pancake dough. "Logan, pancakes with eggshells and burned like hell are not a very nice surprise. You know that, right?"I said teasingly.
"Come on, I'm trying to be a good boyfriend."he said in an almost whiny tone.
"No, i'm not gonna eat that. Here, clean all that mess. I will make new dough and not burned pancakes." I told him.
"Why do you always have a perfect plan for everything?"he asked laughing.
"I'm german, that's why."I answered.
Just fifteen minutes later we were eating perfectly cooked pancakes.

While Logan was doing who knows what, I was getting back to my book. I released my first book two years ago and my second last year. After it was selling great in Germany my Manager decided to make it international. Logan read my book, loved it and brought me to LA to feature me in one of his vlogs. That's how we met and then things just happened. Whatever, I'm writing my new book in english. I don't really know why.

She decided to give him another chance but what she needed from him was time. Time to build back trust, to build a real, loving relationship. And he let her have that time. He didn't want to lose her again, did he?...

When I was finished with two full chapters the day was almost over. I stretched my arms over my head and realized that there was food standing right next to me on the table.
Spinach, french fries and scrambled eggs. I still ate the fries and the spinach and then brought the plate and all that back in the kitchen. I found Logan in the garden, where he was working out for the next fight with KSI. Which I thought was stupid. The first fight was stupid and this one is just as stupid. But I saw the passion in his eyes when he was boxing. I saw that it was good for him. I also felt like it calmed him in a way.

I went up to Toni and Evan who were just hanging around the pool. "Thanks for the food Toni."I said. It couldn't have been anyone else who did it. Because absolutely no one in this household besides Toni and in some cases me, is able to cook eatable food.
"No problem. You do know that Logan brought it to you though?"he said.
"Well, he's going to get a thank you too then."I said smiling and went over to Logan who seemed to just been finished.

"Whoo.. who's that beautiful lady coming right at me?"he joked around when he saw me.
"Shut up! I just wanted to say thank you, for bringing the food upstairs."I said.
"I didn't want to disturb you. You were so into it, so I didn't say anything."
"Yeah I kinda zoned out for a while."I said blushing slightly and looking at the grass beneath me.
He took my chin softly and made me look him in the eyes.
"You always do when you're writing and it's cute as hell."he said. We kissed. And even that felt different from what it felt like back then. Softer, more like love. Like he genuinely cared how I felt.

--------
I hope you enjoyed reading this first chapter and will be here for the next one 😊
I'm always happy about Feedback in the comments.
Thanks for reading❤️