16

Logans PoV:
Over time, Nilla got her memory back. Everyday she remembers something and then she comes running to me and tells me excitedly about every oh so little detail she remembers. And sometimes we spend whole nights just talking, like that one night, when we talked about waterfalls and that we should visit one together. Nilla never saw one before, so I'd really love to make that happen.

Today was a beautiful day and Nilla somehow had a ton of energy in her. She's usually so calm and all that but she really needed to get that energy out. After we got dressed for a workout I took her hand and we went into the gym.
"You look cute today."I said smiling at her while we were walking.
"How come you say that every day?"she asked laughing. Oh how I missed seeing her like this.
"It's true."I said and shrugged.
"You should be careful not to slip on your own slime."she said and grinned at me.
"You should be careful with that snappy attitude. I'm gonna kick your cute little butt in there."I said pointing to the gym.
In the past weeks I trained her a lot of boxing, so now we were at a point where we started fighting each other. And what can I say? Nilla is great at boxing, her punches are strong, she's fast on her feet and her reflexes are like she already knows what I'm doing next before I even know it.

After almost an hour of fighting I lied down on the floor, breathing heavily and sweating like crazy. Sweating as much and breathing just as heavily, Nilla climbed onto me.
"So, is that what you call kicking my butt?... Giving up?"she grinned down at me.
"I'm not giving up.."
"And what do you call this then?"she asked.
"A break.. that eventually turns into a make out session with my cute ass girlfriend.."I said grinning up at her.
"Oh really?"
We smiled at each other. I placed my hand in her neck and carefully pressed her head closer to mine until we kissed. I turned us around, so Nilla was now laying under me.
"I love you."I said, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.
"I love you too."she said and once again her lips found mine.
After making out for quite a while on the gym floor we went to take a shower, with a lot more making out.
Now we were laying on the bed, naked under the blanket, cuddling.
It made me so happy that she's back to being her happy self.
She's back to her loving, caring, pure self. I was playing with her hair, twisting it around my fingers. Nilla turned her head on my chest so she looked up at me, drawing circles on my chest with her fingers.

"I want to learn how to drive again.."she said. Worry started to build up in me.
"Are you sure about that?"I asked. Honestly, I'm scared she'll get into an accident again.
"I don't want you to drive me everywhere.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love that you do it but you can't always be here and drive me around whenever I need to go somewhere."she explained.
"I know... I guess I'm just scared for you.."I said. She caressed my cheek.
"And I get that but I need to get back to a normal life, not just me.. I also need you to get back to normal."she said.
It's true, I haven't been on a normal schedule ever since the accident.
"Ok... but before I go back to normal we'll practice driving and when you feel safe driving on your own I'll go back to normal. Deal?"
"Logan.."she said pleading.
"Please babe, I would just worry about you all the time if I don't know you feel and are safe." For a moment she just looked at me.
Now I was the one pleading.
"Ok.. Deal.."she almost whispered.
"See, that's you being insecure.. you're scared babe and that's ok, but I won't leave you alone before you feel safe.."I said and held her hands.
"Yeah you're right.."she said and pressed herself closer to me.
"You mean the world to me, you know that?"I asked. She looked back up at me.
"Well, I know now.. and you mean the world to me too."she said. We kissed once again.

Nilla fell asleep after a while. At some point I got out of bed, put some clothes on and went downstairs. Mike was there, sitting with Evan and seeming pretty tense.
"What is it?"I asked.
"Well.."Evan started.
"Chloe's talking bullsh*t about you..."Mike said.
"Ok.. so what?"I asked because I actually couldn't care less.
"You might want to read this.."Mike said and turned his laptop to me. And so I started reading, although the headline already made my heart race.
"DID LOGAN PAUL CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND?"