9

Logans PoV:
A few weeks later Nilla went back to Germany for some days again. There's some things she needs to do there. She must be really busy today, normally she calls around this time. I miss her so much. I miss her hugging me from behind. I miss her smile, her kisses. God, I'm a love drunk idiot.
Then my phone rang but it wasn't her.
"Hello?"
"Hello, this is Flo, Nillas'  brother."he said with a shaky voice.
"Oh ok, why are you calling? Did something happen?"
"Well... Dani.. she had a really bad car accident.."
(just for explanation Nillas full name is Daniela, her family calls her Dani and just some people call her Nilla)
"What?"there were tears in my eyes.
"She.. she's in a coma and the doctors.. they don't know how this is going to turn out.."
"Wait.. does that mean they don't know if she'll get through?"I asked, now crying.
"Yeah... that's what that means.. I think she would like you to be here.. especially if she wakes up."her brother said.
"Yeah.. I'll come.. I'll take the next flight available.."
We then talked about to which airport I should fly and he told me which hospital she's in. I went downstairs.
"Lydia! I need my suitcase and the next flight to Cologne/ Bonn Airport!"I said loudly. Everyone was gathering in the kitchen looking at me confused.
"For god sake, stop looking at me and get me  that flight, I'll get my suitcase."I said and went into the garage.
Almost immediately I found my suitcase and went back into the house. The guys were still looking at me very confused but they seemed to notice that I'm not doing this for fun.
"Nilla was in a car accident.. she's in a coma.."tears started gathering in my eyes. Evan took my hand.
"The doctors don't know if she'll get through."I ended my sentence and started crying. I feel horrible. What if I'm too late? Everyone gave me a hug.
"She's tough Logan. She'll get through."Evan said.
"I hope you're right, Evan, I really do.."I said, took my suitcase and went back upstairs.

I was just finished packing when someone knocked on my door.
"Yeah?"
"It's Lydia. Can I come in?"
"Yes.."
"You need to be at the airport in two hours.."she said giving me already printed plane tickets.
"Thank you."I just said.
"Take this with you.."she gave me a little photo album.
"I made it for her birthday but I thought she might need it now."
I was looking through the little booklike thing. There were pictures with all of us. Lydia, Evan, Mark, George, Jake, me, everyone she calls her friends over here.
"I already know she'll love it. Thank you."I said.
"Should I drive you to the airport?"Lydia asked.
"Yeah that would be nice. I'll just take a quick shower." Two and a half hours later I was on the plane, on my way to Germany.

Round about 24 hours later I arrived in Germany. Luckily I was asleep on the flight, so I went to the hospital, where I soon met Nillas' brother and her mother.
After meeting each other for the first time, her mother said she'll get into the car.
"We haven't went home since Dani's here.. she woke up just a few hours ago but she's not stable and I don't think she really noticed us being there... anyways, I'll get my mom home and you can call whenever I can get you to our house, you can sleep there if you want."her brother explained.
"Ok.. thank you.."I said looking at the door Nilla's laying behind.
"If she doesn't wake up don't panic.. she's still not really stable but she can feel when you hold her hand.. she squeezed mine a few times."he said.
"Ok.." I'm not gonna lie, I was scared like crazy.

I saw her on the bed, attached to machines. She was still the most beautiful being on this planet. I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine. She needs to get through. I need her to get through. It would break me to lose her.
"You're strong honey. You can do this.... I love you so much."I whispered and kissed her hand.
At some point at night, I woke up to her squeezing my hand.
"Babe?"I said and looked up at her. She was looking at me but not the way she normally does.
"Wer... wer bist du?" she said questioningly but I didn't understand.
"I'll get a doctor."I said and came back with a doctor.
"Let me talk to her real quick.. then I should be able to tell you what's going on."the doctor said and left me in front of the door. I decided to call her brother and tell him that she's awake.
He wanted to get here as soon as possible.

When the doctor came back out of the room he told me that Nilla lost her memory. She doesn't know what happened, who all of the people around her are. The only thing she seems to know is who she, herself, is.
"So, she doesn't recognize me?"I asked feeling suddenly really exhausted and sad.
"There's a chance that she'll remember at one point but I can't promise you anything."the doctor explained.