17

Logans' PoV:

"Logan Pauls' Ex-Girlfriend about how she hooked up with him while his girlfriend was in the hospital after a car crash."
I read the article. It was full of lies and nonsense. Chloe and I ended on good terms. Why did she do that? Why would she? Why now, when things are finally going back to normal? No one besides us in the house and our families even know about the accident. How did this happen?
"What are you gonna do about that?"Mike asked.
"I'm gonna call Chloe.. and I need to talk to Nilla before she sees this.."I said. Knowing that Nilla is asleep I decided to call Chloe first.

Talking to her felt weird, even weirder when she explained to me that she never said any of those things. She had an interview but they twisted her words and I believed her. I mean, yeah, she was mad when we broke up but she even wished me luck for getting Nilla back.
So I now went upstairs to talk to Nilla. I was scared, what if she thinks I actually cheated on her? What if she leaves me now? And even though I hoped she wouldn't, I mentally prepared myself for it. But I didn't have much time for that. Nilla was coming down the stairs.
"Why do you look so worried?"she asked and as I stopped walking, she came up to me and put her arms around my waist.
"What happened?"she asked again.
"There's an article saying I cheated on you with Chloe..."I said defeated.
"And?"Nilla asked and looked at me.
"I didn't! I promise! I would never! I love you Nilla, please believe me!"I almost started crying.
"Babe relax.. I trust you, ok? And Chloe texted me on Instagram this morning and explained that they made it all up, that they twisted her words and that she would never do something like that... Logan? Hey, are you still with me?"she waved her hand in front of my, kind of shocked, face.
"You're not leaving me?"I asked.
"Are you stupid? No, I'm not leaving you!" she said and I relaxed. I let out the breath I was holding in and took her into my arms.
"I love you."I said.
"You know what I love?" I looked at her with a smile.
"Food?"I asked.
"Exactly, what have we got for dinner?"she asked and we went downstairs.
"How about a dinner for two at your favorite place?"I asked hugging her from behind.
"Do you think that's a good idea? After the article, I mean? There's gonna be tons of paparazzi. You know how much that scares me.."Nilla said.
"True.. then how about, food from your favorite place and a very paparazzi free, romantic dinner date in the garden?"I asked.
"I'm in. You go order the food. I'll go take a shower."she spinned herself out of my arms but I held onto her hand.
"But I like your hair that way and I love that you smell like me right now. Did I ever tell you how much it turns me on when you're wearing my shirts like that, with just your underwear."I said holding her close.
"First of all: I didn't mean to wash my hair, that takes way too long. Second: I love your smell too, but other than that I smell like a lot of love making and I really want to clean myself up. And third: Who said anything about me wearing underwear right now?"she grinned up at me. My shirt was covering her up to her knees.
"You're kidding."I said, my hands going up and down her hips, trying to feel the underwear through the shirt.
"Do you feel any?"she asked.
I just shook my head.
"Go take that shower or you won't get any food today.."I grumbled into her hair.
"Okay, you know my favorite."she said and it took me second to realize that she meant her favorite meal from the restaurant.

Half an hour later we were sitting in the garden, eating our lasagna.
"My mom called when I got out of the shower.."Nilla said after a while.
"Is everything alright?"I asked.
"She feels like no one understands what she went through with my dad... They're all just overlooking the fact that the past few years being around my dad were horrible, they don't even seem to get that mom could be dead because of him... whatever, she wants me to come home for a while, maybe talk to the family together, she just needs backup right now."she explained.
"So you're going back to Germany?"I asked.
"Yeah.. the next possible flight is tomorrow afternoon."
"Would you like me to come with you?"
"Do you have time for that? I don't want you to miss anything.."Nilla said.
"No, I'm not back to normal yet, remember?"
We smiled at each other. And so we went to Germany.