15

Logans PoV:
I was pacing around in the living room. Jake wanted to come here and Evan should be back soon.
When the police arrived I went outside.
After the stuff that needed to be done the cop told me what's going to happen: "So, we will have an eye out for her, ok? I can see why you're worried, but you said her memories are coming back. She's an adult, maybe she just went for a run and forgot the time. We can't really do anything besides having an eye out for her."
"I'm just scared something might've happened to her.."I said.
"I get that, just try to be calm. I'm sure she'll come back."he said. We said our goodbyes and then we just waited once more. And as so often these days it had to start raining now.

One more hour went by, then the door opened. I looked up from the kitchen table and saw Nilla coming in with Mark.
They were laughing and soaked wet from the rain. "Nilla.."I went to her und took her in a hug.
"Where the hell were you? Why couldn't I reach you on the phone?"I asked sounding more mad than I wanted to.
"I wanted something to eat and couldn't find anything so I went to the store."she explained. "For four hours?"I asked and my eyes went from her to Mark. Is it jealousy what I feel right now?
"That was my bad bro.. We met at the store and then Nilla told me about how she got her memory back and then we lost track of time.."Mark said.
"I bet you didn't only lose track of time.."I said standing tall in front of him.
"Babe relax.. I'm sorry I didn't let you know where I went ok? I'm not doing it again.."Nilla said and put her hand on my chest.
"Bro.. I don't really know what you want from me.."Mark said.
"Don't play me, bro.. I know how lost you can get in those freaking beautiful eyes of her.. because it happens to me every f*cking day!"I said very loudly but I wasn't screaming.
"Logan please.. nothing happened.. we just talked and then got on our way here.."Nilla said.
"Why didn't you take one of the cars in the first place?"I was loud still and in the moment I said that I regretted it. It was deadly silent for what felt like minutes.
"Because! I had a f*cking accident which caused everyone around me and myself so much pain! Because! I'm terrified of driving now! Because! I'm freaking scared that it might happen again and you know that!"Nilla screamed and ran upstairs.
"Honey! I'm sorry!"I ran after her but she locked herself in the bedroom.
"Babe? I'm sorry ok? I shouldn't have asked you that.. I was just so scared these past few hours.. I'm sorry.. I'll leave you alone as long as you need me to.. come out when you're ready ok? I'm really sorry.."I said standing in front of the door.
I went back downstairs.
"Man, I'm sorry, bro.. I know it's not like that between you two I just.. I don't know I couldn't control myself.. I was so scared that something happened.. that I'd lost her once again.. I- I'm sorry.."I was hurting. I hate this situation and I didn't realize until now how all that amnesia stuff and it's recovery were consuming me. There were tears in my eyes.
"It's ok bro. I get it.."Mark said and we gave each other a hug.
"She loves you dude.. I couldn't get her away from you if I wanted to."Mark said.
"I think I'm capable to do that myself though."I said.
"She knows deep down that you didn't mean it.. she just needs to calm down.. "Mark said.
"She calmed down."I heard Nillas voice. She was standing at the stairs and came downstairs then. I went to her and I took her hands. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you that.."I said.
"It's ok.. I should've told you somehow where I was going.. I'm sorry.."Nilla said.
"It's alright."I said and took her in a tight hug.
"I told you."Mark said grinning.
"Shut up."I said grinning back at him.

Now it was Evan and Jake who still weren't here and I can't reach them on their phones. What the hell is wrong today?
Nilla was in the garden chillin at the pool with Mark, they were looking at the photo album. It's still a good helper for Nilla. She remembers a lot with it now. A few minutes later Evan came through the door with my little brother right behind him.
"Seriously, what is it with everyone disappearing and then coming in here like nothing happened, today?"I said while walking to them.
"So Nilla's back?"Jake asked.
"Yeah she's outside looking at the album with Mark.."I said nodding.
"Thank god.. where was she?"Evan asked.
"She went to the store because she was hungry and couldn't find anything."I explained.
" Well.. at least she's back and still in one piece."Jake said.
We went outside all together and told Nilla some memorable situations, some of them she remembered.
It just felt good to see her like this. She looked so happy and I don't know, just like she's comfortable.

When we layed in bed that evening, we talked about a lot. I was caressing her back and planted soft kisses on her head once in a while she told me how beautiful the world is to her. Why did we never talk like this before? I'd put a bet on who's to blame, because I know it's probably my own fault. I mean, I never really listened to her, but right now.. I'm glued to her words. She makes a waterfall sound like something magical and a little flower like it's the biggest, most precious thing to her.