4

I was halfway up the stairs when I noticed Logan was running after me.
"Wait for me babe!"he shouted.
"Not a chance."I said loudly and ran.
The showdown happened at the bathroom door. Logan was pushing from the outside while I was trying to push it closed from the inside.
"Come on babe, you know I'm stronger."he said.
"Oh really?" I finally had the door closed and locked it.
"This is no fair babe. You had a headstart."I heard him mumble through the door while I was taking my clothes off.
He kept complaining but I just took my shower. When I went out of the bathroom he was sitting on the floor right next to the door.
"You're so mean.."he said pouting.
I chuckled.
"Oh, so you think you're funny, huh?"he asked and took me to him to the ground. He tickled me until I almost couldn't breathe because of how bad I was laughing.
I was laying under him.
"Ok.. Stop! I surrender.. I surrender!" We were smiling at each other like idiots.
I kissed him and it turned into a very passionate kiss very fast.

"I hate to admit it but I missed you Logan."I said when our lips broke apart.
"I know I treated you badly Nilla and I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot. I just didn't see that what I needed most was right in front of me and then you left... and things happened with Chloe... I always felt like I missed a part of me I just couldn't make out what that part was.."we got in a sitting position, our backs against the wall.
"When you came back and I first saw you, it made me nervous.."he said.
"When I was here to get my manuscript ? Evan told me you weren't there.."
"Yeah, I... I was there, I just couldn't face you.. the box with your stuff that you took with you that day.. sometimes when I looked at it my eyes were watery and I didn't even know why... but now I know Nilla.. now I know that I needed you back in my life and not only because you keep me from doing some of the stupid stuff in my head... not because of the sex, which was great everytime by the way...."he explained.
"What if I wouldn't have come back to give you your sweater? Do you think any of this would have happened?"I asked.
"Definitely not. I wouldn't have seen your face then and I wouldn't have felt the urge to get you back. I needed to look into your eyes to realize that."he said.
"You know, when I saw you that day I noticed instantly that you've changed.. I couldn't make out in what way but you seemed more mature."I explained.
I put my hand on his cheek and stroked it with my thumb. He took my hand and pressed a kiss on it.
"You can't leave me again. You hear me? Never again."he whispered.
"I'm not going anywhere."I whispered back. Then we kissed again. It was a kiss that lead us into the bedroom.

After the magic happened we were laying in bed cuddling. I kissed his bare chest and felt his hand slowly rubbing my bare back.
"Ok, I have a question!"Logan said suddenly.
"Shoot."I said.
"We've had sex many times before, why did this feel so different?"he asked. I looked up at him and saw that he was actually confused right now.
"Because it wasn't sex, Logan.. it was making love..."I told him.
For a moment there was just silence.
"Wow.."he almost whispered.
Yeah, wow. He's right we've had sex before but this was different. It felt much more like love. It was making love. I was moving my finger in circles on his chest and felt him kissing the top of my head.
We heard someone downstairs being really loud. Well, at least two people.
Then we heard Toni screaming for Logan.

He put on some clothes quickly and then went out of the bedroom, while I was still getting dressed.
I made out his moms' and Jakes' voice. And I think there was a third voice.. maybe his dads'.
I stayed upstairs as I could at least see what was going on now even though I didn't really get it. Jake came up to me. I actually really like him. Sure, he does stupid stuff, he says stupid things and he often doesn't know when to stop but when you get to know him he's great on a personal level.
"Hey. You good?"he asked.
"Hi, yeah.. what is all that about?"I asked.
"Dad found out that you and Logan got back together."he said.
Their dad and I, we don't get along. He called me some names and touched me in places I didn't want him to. He said it was for the video and honestly I think it was but that doesn't make it ok. So I tried talking to him but he didn't understand. So, since then he hated me.
Pam was cute though, when Logan and I broke up back then she called a few times to ask how I was doing.
"SHE'S NOT IN YOUR LEAGUE SON! WHEN WILL YOU GET THAT? THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT WOMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THAT BITCH!" his dad screamed. The room went silent.