10

Logans PoV:
What am I supposed to do now? I panicked. I just waited in the corridor for Nillas brother and her mother.
When they arrived they talked to the doctor and Flo, Danis brother, came to me afterwards. He had red eyes so I'm guessing he was crying.
"She doesn't recognize us either... I'm sorry man.."he said.
"No, I'm sorry.. she's your sister, that's different.."
"Yeah, but she really loves you.. she was always talking about you."he said and we both had tears in our eyes.
"She.. she wants to see you again.. she wants so bad to remember us all.. but don't let her push herself too hard.."
"Ok.. where's your mom?"I asked.
"She went outside a bit ago, didn't you see her?"he asked.
"No.. I .. I was looking at a picture of Dani.."
Flo just nodded understandingly.
And so we parted and I went to see Dani. What if she can't speak English anymore?

"Hi."she said smiling at me but she seemed very nervous.
"Hi honey.."I said.
"You.. You and I.. we're together right?"she asked.
"Yeah.."I said.
"My brother told me... can you tell me a little bit about us.. as a couple I mean?"
"Sure... so, we are actually together for the second time because I messed up the first time and I was lucky enough for you to forgive me.. we do a lot of nonsense together.. and we care for each other and we love each other so badly we can't even describe it.." the tears started rolling down my face.
"I'm so sorry..."Dani whispered through tears.
"Don't be.. you had an accident Nilla.. we can do this.. we will get through, we always do."I said.
"It's just.. I feel the tingling when I touch you or look at you, I see the love in your eyes, I even know that I need to talk english with you.. but I just don't know who you are.. I just can't remember."she started crying.
"Hey.. it's ok.. even if you won't get your memory back, then we'll make new memories.. I love you and I will take care of you.."I said holding her face in my hands, making her look at me.
I had an idea. I got the photoalbum out of my suitcase, which stood in the corner of the room.
"Look.. Lydia gave me this.. she's my assistant and you two became really close friends over time, here, that's her.."I pointed on a picture of them both together.
Dani looked at it confused.
"She looks.. like she's friendly.."she said.
"Can I put my arm around you and show you some more people?"I asked.
She nodded. As soon as my arm was around her she lied her head on my chest like she always did.
So I showed her Evan and Mark and George and Jake.
I told her some stories and we laughed but suddenly she seemed sad.
"What is it?"I asked.
"It's just.. it's just pictures.. I wish they would be here in person maybe I would remember something.. anything then."she said.
I just held her in my arms and I, once more, realized how damn lucky I an to have this girl.

When she fell asleep I went to her home with her brother and mother. Flo showed me Danis room and I lied on her bed calling Jake. He, for some reason, was very protective and caring over Nilla, they had that immediate connection when they first met. I told him what's going on and that I want him to come here. I told Lydia the same and to take Mark, Evan and George with her. It took two days but they were now on their way to the hospital. I constantly looked at the photoalbum and told stories about everyone to Dani and I think she's starting to remember. At least she remembered Kong and that he died. And she told me that she really believes that she loved and still loves me, which made me feel really crazy, it really overwhelmed me.

Nilla was sleeping in my arms when the door opened. I made it clear to be as silent as possible. I can see that Lydia is really sad, she must've cried, her eyes were red and more watery than usual. Jake was also standing there like he was paralyzed. Dani had a broken leg and had some little injuries on her ribs but you wouldn't know she had a car accident without knowing. I felt Nillas head rising from my chest.
"Lydia.."she said tiredly.
There were tears in Lydias eyes.
"Hey Girl, how are you doing?"she asked and sat down on the side of the bed.
"I'm tired.. I- Logan showed me the album. You made that, right?"
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"I do.. I just.. I wish I could remember the situations the pictures show.."
Everyone seemed very impacted by those words.
"But I really love the album, it already helped a little.. I remember Kong and unfortunately how he died.. and I remember how you and I helped that cat in the tree one day.."Dani said.
"You remember that? That was such a great thing.. I wanted to call someone to help.. but you wanted to do it on your own."Lydia said smiling and crying at the same time.
"Yeah, I know that.. I remember.."