12

Logans PoV:
Lydia came out and helped me calm Nilla down and then we went inside.
Jake, Evan and my mom were here, waiting for us.
When Nilla looked at them I saw her being very nervous.
"Pam.."she whispered and seemed like she was scared, maybe she was scared it wasn't the right name.
"Yeah honey that's me, do you know who I am?"my mom came up to her.
"I-I'm sorry.. I don't."Dani said.
She did remember a few things about Jake, some things about Evan and her memories with Lydia are coming back.

After a while on the couch just talking about everything Dani stood up.
"I'm sorry but I'm really tired... where is the bedroom?"
"I'll show you." I said, took her hand and showed her the bed- and bathroom. Then I left her alone, she was just really tired.
I went into the kitchen where mom followed me into.
"Hey.. how are you holding up?"she asked.
"I don't really know...It's been so much about Nilla these past weeks and I'm so happy about every memory she gets back... It's hard but I don't want to lose her mom.. And still I'm scared that I will.."I said.
"You know, I feel like she really gets a lot of energy from you. She's relying on you right now and I hope that you will get through this together and I mean, she's trusted you enough to come here with you.."mom said.
"Yeah.. I just hope she won't lose the hope that's left in her.. she doesn't show it but when it's just her and me.. she's crying, she's tired.. she wants to remember but trying to makes her miserable."I explained.
"None of us can imagine what she's going through right now, just be there for her, that's the most you can do."mom said and soon she left with Jake.

I went upstairs and found Nilla sleeping tightly. I made myself ready for bed and lied down next to her. I pressed a kiss on her head and put my arm around her.
"Goodnight babe."I whispered and soon I fell asleep.
But not for long. I woke up in the middle of the night and Nilla wasn't next to me. She wasn't in the bathroom, she wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. Then I noticed the doors to the garden were open. I went outside and found her watching the fish in the water. She looked so cute with that romantic lighting in the garden and she was so focused on the water and the fish, so I took a picture of her and then I walked up to her.
"Hey.. what are you doing?"I asked and sat down beside her.
"I don't know I woke up and didn't want to wake you up, so I went downstairs and it was just so beautiful out here.. The fish are creating such beautiful patterns of little waves and the light makes everything look so beautiful"she said.
"That's true.."I said looking at her just admiring her.
"You were always so fascinated by such little things, that's one thing I really adore about you, if you had to you would find beauty in trash.."I said and she giggled.
"I remember that, as a kid, I was totally fascinated by anything that had to do with water... I used to stay in the bathtub for hours and hours just looking at waves or bubbles.."she said smiling and I smiled back.
"I love you.."I whispered, it just bursted out. I was so damn lucky to have this girl in my life.
"I love you too.."she whispered back. I noticed how nervous and kind of unsure she felt but that's ok, I wouldn't have felt any other way in her place, at least I think so.

We ended up sleeping in the garden. I had gotten two blankets and some pillows from outside and we were watching the stars for a long time. Why did I never have such a romantic idea? Whatever it was a truly beautiful night and it felt good to have Nilla in my arms and feeling her hand on my chest.
And waking up with exactly that feeling is even more beautiful. I kissed her head and she looked up at me with tired eyes.
"This feels like we've done it before.."she said.
"Well.. not outside but in bed we did lay like this a lot..."I explained she turned her head down and got in a sitting position, I sat up next to her. I softly took her chin in my hand and made her look at me.
"It's alright, babe.. I'm not mad at you or anything, we will get through this.. together, ok?"
She nodded and I let her go and placed my arms around her.
"I love you."I said and pressed a kiss on her head.
I felt her hands on my arm and how she kissed it. Unfortunately I had to leave soon for an audition, so I went to take a shower and soon I left.