8

Nillas PoV:
It felt good to finally let someone know what happened when I was home a few weeks ago. And I'm happy that Logan said what he said, that he didn't let me close myself off of him. And that he's holding me tight in his arms right now. He knew about me not talking to my dad anymore and he already knew about the choking but he needed to see the full picture. Hell, I needed to see the full picture.
"Sometimes I just feel bad because, you know, he's my father after all and I mean your dad is not that easy either but you still make it work and I just.."
"Stop! Don't feel bad.. you do what you have to and if that's getting your father out of your life then that's ok too. You need to stop thinking so much about people that hurt you, Nilla, they don't deserve you spending so much time on them."he said.
"You did hurt me too... "I said shyly.
"And god am I thankful that you gave me a second chance.. but you get what I mean.. he's bad for you and your life so get him out of it.. it's logical."he said.
Through my watery eyes I smiled up at him.
"Thank you, Logan."
"No, thank you, I'm more and more sure that I don't actually deserve a goldenhearted person like you by my side and still you're right here in my arms."
"I wouldn't want to be in anyone else's."I said and gave him a sweet kiss.
"Evan is worried about you by the way."he said.
"Why?"
"He didn't see you when he was inside so he probably thought we forgot about you or something like that, which, by the way, I would never."he smiled at me.
"I think I should tell the others about what happened too."I said.
"You don't have to."Logan said and I know he just wanted me to know that I don't need to if it's too much for me.
"It will be hard but I think it would be better if they knew.. you don't know my dad but I do and there's a pretty high chance that if he ever finds out your address and he knows I'm here, he'll come to your house and then I want them to know what he did."I explained.

Outside we got everyone together and with Logans help I explained everything to them. Lydia and I got pretty close over the past and she and I kept talking about everything for a while.
"I'm glad none of you are in that situation anymore and I hope you'll all be able to live peacefully again soon."she said and gave me a hug.
"Thank you."I said and held her tight.
We then found ourselves some Coke and went to the boys who were one deck above us.
So when we were upstairs I found Logan sitting at the side of the boat, with a drink in his hand, just watching the waves.

I went up to him and put my arms on his shoulders. "Hey." I almost whispered.
"Hey.."he said just as quiet. I sat down beside him and for a while we just gazed at the waves together. At one point he layed his arm around my shoulder and I layed my head on his shoulder.
"Hey Lovebirds, dinner is ready."Evan suddenly appeared behind us.
"We're coming." Logan said and stood up. As soon as he was standing he was reaching out for me to take his hand. We smiled and I took his hand. We had dinner inside and talked and laughed a lot all together. It was nice seeing everyone like this. Without work and stress this is actually a really nice group of people.
After a very delicious dinner Logan took me to the top of the boat where he made up a little cozy bed type of thing and put some candles all around.
"This is beautiful."I said and turned to Logan smiling.
"You deserve it, after all you've been through lately."he said and took my hands in his.
"I wish I could've done something to help but I know even if I would've known the situation I probably couldn't have... but I want you to just relax these next few days, ok?"
I nodded at him.
We layed down and just stargazed for hours. Logan was gently stroking his hand up and down my arm and I cuddled up to him.
And eventually we got very intimate after some time.

I woke up cuddled up closely to Logans' chest. He heald me tight and when I looked up I saw he's still asleep. I tried to loosen his arms around me but there was no way out of this for me. So I just committed and relaxed in his arms. But it is kind of cold out here. Just as I was thinking that I feel covers on my shoulders. I look up at Logans face and smile.
"Good morning."I said.
"Good morning."he said and pressed a kiss to my forehead.
He chuckled.
"What's so funny?"I asked.
"Nothing.. I mean.. it's just... it's stupid how much I love you.."
"Since when is love a stupid thing?"I asked.
"Since our love reached a level that I can't even describe."he said and I couldn't hide my smile.