14

When I woke up the next day I felt Logans arm protectively around me. He was still sleeping tight. I somehow got myself out of bed and made a little breakfast for us. I put it all on a tablet and carried it upstairs. First I set it down next to the bed and climbed back in and most of my body was laying on Logan. I stroked his cheek softly.
He groaned a little.
"Good morning.." I whispered.
"HMmm... Morning.."he said with his eyes still closed.
I pressed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love waking up like this.."he said and he was now looking at me.
"And I love you.."I said and we kissed.
"I made breakfast."I said and got the tablet on the bed.
"Looks good.."Logan said and we had breakfast.
On my way back I saw some books in a shelve and there was my name on them, so I told Logan about that and that it really confused me.
"You wrote those books honey.. you're a writer, that's what you do for a living."he said.
"I am?"
"Yes, you are.. and a pretty amazing one as far as I know.. you were actually working on a book.. the book.. wait here a second.."he stood up and I heard him yelling for Lydia.
A few minutes later he got back with a MacBook.
"Here.. that's your laptop, you've been writing for your new book on here..."he said starting it and putting in a password.
"You know my password?"I asked.
"Yeah, you told me, just in case."he said and opened a file.
"It's the first few chapters.. but you wrote all these things based on what happened between us..."he explained and I started reading.
It did sound familiar, all of it.
And it made me cry.
"It's ok honey, these are good things you're reading there.. I might be highly stupid in some cases but you made me a better person ok? You made me feel real love for the first time in my life.."he said holding me.
"It's just.. it sounds so sad, like you must've been through a lot already and I'm just putting you through more right now."I said while wiping the tears out of my face.
"I would lie if I said that this is going easy on me.. it's not.. but I love you and I made the mistake to leave you before and I will not do that again.."he said and I looked up into his eyes, they were sparkling from tears.
"Can you give me a minute alone please? This is just too much for me right now." I asked him.
"If that's what you want.. sure.. I love you, ok? And don't you ever forget about that."he said and left me alone. I lied back down and just tried to calm myself down.

Once I was calm I went out of the bedroom to get the other books which had my name on them and started reading them. Did I really write that? I mean, I feel like I know these books and reading them makes me want to write one. And while reading and thinking about it all I started to remember a lot. I remember that I actually am an author and how Logans' and Is' first relationship ended.. it's all coming back now. I heard the door being opened and looked up to see Logan.
"You're reading your books?"he asked and sat down beside me.
"It's helping.. I remember a lot of our first relationship now and I remember how I wrote these books and I remember how we got back together.."I told him excitedly.
"Baby that's great.."he said with tears in his eyes and took me in a tight hug.

A few days later I was alone at home and I wanted something to eat but couldn't find anything. Apparently I can't remember how to drive a car besides the fact that I'm terrified of driving now, so I started walking to the next store, which will take a while. At least I had music to listen to.

Logans PoV:
I was coming home from a meeting and was just happy to have Nilla back in my arms in a few minutes. I just got out of the car when Lydia comes running out of the house.
"Lydia.. is everything ok? You look a little pale.."I said.
"Nilla is gone! I was just getting a coffee and when I came back I couldn't find her anywhere. I searched the house and drove through the streets but I can't find her anywhere.."she said very nervous. And just like that I panicked. I got back in the Yeti and drove around the neighborhood. Where did she go? And why? She wouldn't just leave, would she?
Lord help me, where's my girl? I drove through the neighborhood two times but I couldn't find her anywhere. I drove back to my house where Lydia was waiting, still no sign of Nilla.
"I'm calling the police."I said while getting out of the car.
So I called 911 and explained the whole situation.
"I know she's not gone long enough for a searchparty but you have to understand, she was in a really bad accident, lost all her memory. It's coming back but I don't know where she is, I tried calling her but it seems like her phone is dead. I'm scared that something happened to her.. You  need to help me.. Please.." I felt a tear on my cheek.
"Ok.. We're on our way.."