Chapter 14

I opened my eyes, revealing a bunch of nurses. They were wheeling me down a hall way. I looked around and realized it was the hospital, I let out a small groan when I saw this. "Hey, Maya!" A nurse said once she noticed my opened eyes. She was a blond and had lots of freckles on her nose. I just looked at her then down at her name tag. It read 'Kaira'. I wondered where Corrine was.

I tilted my head sideways and looked at the doors on the left of me. People in the hall ways stopped and moved to the side, many of them giving me angry or confused looks. I was to exhausted to care. They stopped at a room, it was not as far down the hall as my other one. One male nurse opened the door and the others wheeled my bed in. I quickly drifted back off to sleep, I figured they would not be doing anything that I needed, or wanted to be awake for.

So I slept, a part of me wanted to just quit the real world and live in a dream, maybe with Riley. This time when I dreamed, I flashed back to the day that I escaped my hospital room. I was walking down the halls and turned to look into that one window again. Time seemed to slow down. I peered in the window and saw the same girl. She was young, very skinny and had long, tangled brown hair. I couldn't see her face. I wanted to nock on the door, but my hand and arm would not move. I tried the other, nothing worked. I did not have control over my body. So... I just starred. Eventually, I saw her head start to move up. Just as I could see her face, a nurse grabbed my arm and I freaked out. I wished to see her face but my body didn't care.

I woke again, wondering how long it had been. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 9:00 at night. Not like it mattered I didn't know when I had been taken in. My mind took my back to my father. Where was he now? Was he here with me? Was he somewhere talking to my mother? Was he in an interview with some doctor or something? I attempted to sit up, it hurt a little, bit nothing unbearable. I looked around the room... it looked almost identical to the one I was in before. I realized I had to got to the washroom so I got out of bed. There was a small bathroom in the corner of my room. I went over to it but was pre occupied when I saw that I had a big window. It looked across a restaurant thingy... maybe a place to eat droid from the hospital cafeteria. It went straight across, and into another persons room. I could barely see who it was, until I looked closer...