Chapter 1

"Y/N!!!!" Your aunt screams.
"Yes?" You reply.
"Cook me dinner now! Don't even try to sneak any! You know your not allowed to touch my food."
I sigh.
My aunt took me in when my parents died. Ever since, she has been very abusive. She would often come home drunk, she was an alcoholic.
I have no friends, I keep to myself at school. I prefer not to tell anyone my problems, I do not wish to burden them.
And who knows what they'll think. Do I deserve this?

"Y/N!! Where's my food!!"
"It's here."
I place her food on the table.
"You're a disgrace Y/N. No wonder your parents didn't love you." My auntie screams as her fist comes in contact with my face.

"You're worthless Y/N!" I hear her shout as I run to the bathroom.

I decided to take a hot shower. It helps me relax. It comforts me and takes me to my happy place.

——The Next Day——
-Alarm Rings-

I dread the day ahead of me.
There are rumors that 7 new boys are starting my school.
I've never really been interested in boys. I've decided to stay focused on schoolwork so that I can hopefully get a scholarship to a Dance school.
I love dancing. It helps me release all my emotions.

——at school——
"Good morning class," the teacher says, "We have 7 new students joining us this morning. Please introduce yourselves boys."

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon"
"Wassup, I'm Min Yoongi, SWAG"
"Hello, my name is Park Jimin."
"Jeon Jungkook"
"Jung Hoseok"
"Kim Seokjin"
"Kim Taehyung"

All the girls mentally scream at the boys.

They were told to take the empty seats, which happened to be next to me.

The order:
Taehyung
Jimin
Me
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jungkook

"Hello, my name is Jimin" the red-haired boy said to me.
Why are they talking to me?
I received death stares from the girls at the front of the class.

"I'm Y/N." I reply.
"Nice to meet you Y/N." the 7 boys say in sync.

It's now lunchtime and I'm sat at the table on my own. I enjoy the peace and quiet. Suddenly, a group of people join me.
"Mind if we join you?" Seokjin asks.

"Sure" I reply.
They all introduce themselves again however they told me not to be formal. We all exchanged numbers. I look at the contacts in my phone.

V
Jin
Suga
J-Hope
RM
Kookie
Jimin <3

Why did Jimin put a heart?