Chapter 28 (Final)

---Y/N's POV---
"Aunt?" I hear Beomgyu say.
Tears start to fill my eyes. What is she doing back here? Has she come to take me away?
I was worrying too much to realize that I was being stared at.
"Y/N? Your awake?" Yeonjun says as he runs towards me and hugs me. As he pulls me in for a hug, he whispers in my ear. "Don't worry, your safe with us."

Yeonjun then leaves to go and get the nurse. I turn to look at my aunt. "What the fuck are you doing back?"

She looks at me with a fake smile. "I came back for you, obviously."

Beomgyu then interferes. "You can't take her. I won't allow it. I promised I'd protect her."

My aunt laughs. "Beomgyu, why do you want to protect this little slut. I heard she's been sleeping around with all your friends. Have you told her yet?"

"Fuck you!" I spat.
"Beomgyu, are you going to tell her? Or shall I do the honours?" My aunt says.

"Y/N," Beomgyu begins. "When you were 5, you were in a car accident. You had severe memory loss. The doctors informed us that you had to gain your memories back on your own. Do you remember a young boy?"

I nody head in reply.

He smiles. "That boy was me. Mum and dad sent me to America. They thought it'd be best to keep us apart. I tried to come back for you. I really did. By the time I had come back to Korea, you weren't at Aunt's. I had no idea where you were. I've finally found you, and I won't let you go again."

"Why did you leave me? And what do you mean mum and dad?" I said, confused.

He hesitates. As he goes to speak, all the boys walk in.

I stare at them all, tears streaming down my face.
I get off the bed and slowly walk towards Beomgyu. "How can we be related? We're the same age?" And then, it hits me. "T-twins?"

He nods and smiles. "I'm your brother. And I finally have you back."