Chapter 20

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

Our faces were getting closer and closer. My heart started to race.
His lips close to mine. He brought his hand up to my chin and tilted my face, before pressing his lips onto mine. Our tongues fought for dominance. He pulled me ontop of him, without breaking the kiss.
He pulled my top over my head before kissing me again. He kissed down my neck, biting and sucking at the skin. I let out a light moan.

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him.

I took his shirt off before sucking at his neck, finding his sweet spot. He let out a loud moan. He kissed me again before carrying me to my room. He put me on the bed before pinning my wrists above my head. He looked me in the eyes for a moment before kissing me again. I bit and sucked at his lower lip, he let out a slight moan.

"I missed you, Y/N." He whispers.
I smile at him before I carry on attacking his neck.
His hand started to slide up my skirt.

He got closer and closer before pulling away completely.
"As much as I'd love to carry this on, maybe we should do it when we're sober." He says and I agree.

The realization hit me. I just nearly lost my virginity.

He kissed my forehead before we fell asleep, in each others arms.

I felt happy.

---the next morning---
I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. I groaned as I opened my eyes, my head was killing. I cannot remember last night.

"Here, take this." Yeonjun said, handing me a glass of water and some medicine.
I thanked him and glanced at his neck. I instantly remembered last night.

I started to blush. I sat up and looked in my mirror to find my neck covered in purple bruises.

"How are you feeling?" Yeonjun asks as he lays back down, putting an arm around me.
"My head hurts." I say and he laughs.

SMASH!

"What was that?" I whispered.

Me and Yeonjun ran into the living room and saw smashed glass on the floor.

"Oh good morning! I accidentally broke a glass." Namjoon says while looking down.

"I told you to be careful!" Jin scolds Namjoon.

"Y/N can I talk to you please?" Jin says, sounding worried. I nodded and he pulled me into my bedroom.
"Have fun last night?" He questions as he stares at my neck.

This isn't gonna be good...