Chapter 19

We ended up getting really drunk.

"Let's play truth or dare!" HueningKai suggests.
We all agree and sit in a circle.
"Namjoon, truth or dare?" Taehyun asks.
"Dare!"
"Okay, I dare you to skinny dip in Y/N's pool!" Taehyun beams.

Namjoon completely stripped and jumped into my pool. We were in fits of laughter.

A few more rounds were played. HueningKai had to give Suga a lap dance.
It was my turn.
"Y/N. Truth or Dare?" J-Hope says.
"Hmmm. Dare!" I say.
They all whispered to eachother.

"I dare you to make out with Suga!" Namjoon says.
My face drops. This is going to be so awkward.

"Here goes nothing..." I mumble under my breath.
Suga brings my face close to his and slowly leans in. Our lips meet. We go on longer than expected. My heart started to race.

After what seemed like forever, I pulled away whilst blushing.
I turned to face Jimin, he looked angry.

We carried on the game before we all got too drunk.

We decided to stop drinking and watch a horror film.
Jungkook was rolling around on the floor laughing. Taehyung and Beomgyu were making weird noises and the rest were passed out, apart from Yeonjun.
"Y/NNNNNN. Come hug meeeee!" Yeonjun says. It was pitch black in the living room. I layed down facing him and he pulled our bodies close. I could feel his breath hitting my face.
I felt happy and safe. I stared at him. Even though it was dark, I could see that he was looking at me. I admired his plump lips. He was very attractive.

I looked into his eyes and then to his lips. Our faces were getting closer.

My heart started to race.
Why am I feeling this way?   

To be continued...