Chapter 22

I'm happy to hear that Jimin found a giril.
"Jimin, thank you for apologizing. I think it's amazing thay you've found someone you truly care for." I say, giving him a warm smile.

We spoke for about an hour before the question that I was dreading finally came up.

"Y/N. Are you and Yeonjun together?" He asks me with a questioning look.

I sigh.
"I don't know to be honest. I really do like him but with my debut coming up, I don't know if it'd be a good idea." I reply.
I look in my bedroom to find Yeonjun fast asleep.

I look at the clock...
6AM?
I've gotta go to the airport!

---20 minutes later---
I woke everyone up to say my goodbyes. Yeonjun was the most emotional. We all exchanged numbers, making sure we kept in contact.

My music video has just been released! I hope everyone enjoys it. I worked really hard on it.
I don't want to read any comments yet. I'm performing live tomorrow, other groups are performing too but I don't know who.

I went into the practice room and connected my mic to the speakers. I played the backing track to my new song and sing and dance along. I'm really nervous about my performance tomorrow. It's the first time performing live.

I practiced for what felt like hours before heading to the hotel. I was exhausted. I worked so hard on my music video, making sure every move was perfect.

I actually used the song I had written whilst I was living with BTS. I hope the boys enjoy the song. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am now.

I take a long shower before getting into bed. I check my phone to see my song trending on twitter. There's so many positive comments!
Suddenly, my phone goes off.
I had a text from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun:
Hey, are you okay to video chat?

Y/N:
Yeah sure. Give me a second.

Yeonjun calls me and I answer immediately.

"Y/NNNN!" I hear Taehyung scream.
"OMG YOUR MUSIC VIDEO WAS FIRE!" I hear Namjoon.
"Thanks guys! I worked really hard!" I say with a big smile.
"You looked really great. I'm proud of you, Y/N". I hear Yeonjun say.
I was so happy.

We spoke for hours before we all bid goodbye. The boys were heading off to the airport.

I wonder where their off to?

- - - - - - -
Please don't forget to vote and comment!