Chapter 25

I woke up just as we landed in Seoul. What was that dream about? Why am I remembering these memories all of a sudden?
I got off the plane and made my way to the gate.
"Y/N!" I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see BTS.
What are they doing here? I'm so happy to see them.

"Guys? As much as I love you all, what are you doing here?" I ask with excitement.
"We're picking you up, obviously!" Suga says, giving me his famous gummy smile.
I miss my friendship with Suga. We were so close before the confessions and rooftop incident.
I miss my friendship with Jimin too, everything's just been so awkward.

"Do you guys know where my dorm is?" I ask and they all start dying of laughter.
"What's so funny?" I ask.
"Y/N, you'll be sharing a dorm with us as well as TXT!" Jungkook says with a smile, showing his adorable bunny teeth.

I got really excited as this means I get to spend more time with the boys. That also means I'll be living with Yeonjun. I'm still really nervous about seeing him.

"Y/N, would you like to ride with me? There isn't enough room in the van."
J-Hope says and I smile. I can't wait to get home.

We say goodbye to the boys before driving off towards the dorm.
We drove down the motorway and spoke about old memories which made us laugh. However, I couldn't take my mind off the weird dream I had on the plane.

"I do miss all-J-HOPE LOOK OUT!" I scream before hearing a big crash and start to see nothing but darknes. I hear sirens before my eyes close.

---Namjoon's POV---
I was in the studio, writing down some thoughts for future songs when my phone began to ring. It's my manager.

"Namjoon, can you come down to the hospital as quickly as possibe with the others?" I hear my manager say down the phone, sounding extremely upset.

I started to feel really sick all of a sudden.
"Why, what's happened?" I ask, feeling too scared to hear his answer.

There was nothing but silence down the phone for a while.
I felt like I wanted to throw up.

What's going on? My heartbeat starts to race at a mile a minute before my manager finally speaks.

"Y/N and J-Hope have been in a car accident."