Chapter 12

---Y/N's POV---

Why was Jimin so annoyed all of a sudden?

As soon as Suga came in, Jimin's attitude changed? Why did Suga have a big smirk on his face?

What is going on? 

I'll ask Jungkook, he'll know.

"Jungkook can I speak to you please?" I asked in front of the rest of the members.

"Ahhh, Y/N wants to be alone with Kookieeeee!"J-Hope shouts, earning glares from Jimin and Suga. 

"What's up noona?" Jungkook asks quietly, not wanting the others to hear. 

"Do you know what's going on between Jimin and Suga?" I question him.

He gives me a questioning look.

"They've been acting strange towards each other recently, I thought you might know why." I say and he shakes his head.

"I have no clue, ask Hobi hyung or Namjoon hyung. They might know." He says and smiles before walking off.

I ask the same to J-Hope and Namjoon but neither of them knew either.

I would tell them about me and Jimin nearly kissing but they'll just tease me about it.

I'll ask Jin oppa. He'll know. I trust him the most.

"Jin oppa, do you know what's going on between Suga and Jimin?" I ask and he gives me a clueless look.

I told him everything. I hadn't forgotten about it I just didn't really think about it because of all the issues that had been going on recently. 

"Y/N, I think they both like you." Jin says, smiling softly.

They like me? 

Is it like some sort of competition?

What do I do?

I thanked Jin before heading down to the studio to finish my song.

I spent a few hours in there and managed to finish the song. I was still really stressed so I began to choreograph a dance for my song. 

I ended up getting really tired and crawled into bed next to Jimin. He was asleep. 

---Jimin's POV--- 

I heard Y/N come into the room. I pretended to be asleep as it'd be so awkward after what happened earlier. 

I was laying on my back, deep in my thoughts. I was broken out of my thoughts when Y/N rolled over and put her head on my chest. Her face is so beautiful. I admired every feature on her face.

My heart started beating like crazy. I've never felt this way about a girl before. 

She makes me feel like I can do anything when I'm around her. Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is adorable. 

What are you doing to me, Y/N?