Chapter 10

---Jimin's POV---

"WOAH! SHE'S AMAZING!" Jungkook shouted.

"I'm impressed." Suga said.

The rest of the members agreed with Suga's and Jungkook's comments.

"Do you think I should tell her that I heard it?" I ask all the members.

They all nod their heads in agreememnt.

"SHHH GUYS! SHE'S COMING!" Taehyung shouts.

---Y/N's POV---

"SHHH GUYS! SHE'S COMING!" I hear V shout.

"What's going on?" I ask and the boys all stare at me with no expression. That made me feel anxious because there was just an awkward silence.

"Well okay then... I'm heading off to school." I say.

"Wait for us!" They all say in unison.

We all headed off to school. V was acting very childish on the way. Jungkkok and Suga were shouting "INFIRES MAN!" And J-Hope was screaming. I love all these boys. I'm so thankful for what they've all done for me.

"Are you okay?" A voice says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Jimin oppa I'm fine, I promise". I say to him and he blushes.

"Oppa? Are you sure your comfortable calling me that?" He questions. I nod in agreement as we head through the school gates.

"Ugh! It's that slut again!" I hear Hyejin shout.

I suddenly felt a rush of anger and before I could control it, I shouted back at her.

"People like you should stop interfering in peoples lives!"

After I shouted, everyone gasped, including BTS.

"What did you say to me, bitch?" She says through gritted teeth.

"You heard me." I reply with a smirk on my face.

"You better watch it, slut. You're worthless. I bet the boys don't even like you or care for you. Neither did your parents." She says with a giggle.

Before I had time to think, I turned around and punched her straight in the face. She started pulling my hair and slapping me. I pinned her to the ground and punched her as many times as I could before Jimin pulled me off.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled.

"Y/N its me, please calm down." Jimin says softly. I burst out into tears as Jimin pulled me into a hug. He sat there silently as I sobbed on his shoulder.

"What happened to your parents Y/N?" Jimin asks.

I guess its time to tell him.

"My parents were rich. We were a very wealthy family. However, I rarely saw my parents as they'd always be abroad for business. My mother was depressed, it drove her to suicide. My father couldn't handle losing my mother so he committed suicide too. I came home one day and found my father unconscious with sleeping pills and alcohol. I called an ambulance but I was too late. I was moved to live with my aunt." 

Jimin sat there and stared at me, not knowing what to say.

I heard silent sobs from behind me and turned around to see the other members all standing there. They must have heard what was said. They all crowd around me, each giving me an individual hug.

A/N
Please follow my instagram 🙂
Yeonjun__official__