Chapter 11

Y/N's Pov--

"My aunt and I were close before my parents died. She blamed me for my death. The word got out about my parents' suicide. Everyone bullied me because of it. I was always being blamed for their deaths." I say.

The boys give me an apologetic look.

"But that's all in the past now. My aunt is locked away and she can't hurt me now." I tell the boys. I was worried that she'd come after me again one day, however I didn't want to scare the boys even more than I had.

---time skip---

After I told the boys what happened, we all went home. It has been a long day...

"Y/N, Hyejin has been expelled. She can't bully you anymore. I promise to always look after you." Jimin says.

I just nod in reply and smile at him. 

"Y/N can I ask you something?" Jimin says, giving me a serious look.

Am I in trouble?

I start to feel really anxious, not knowing what he wants to say.

"Of course." I reply.

"Do you enjoy singing?" He questions. 

"Of course I do. It makes me feel free." I say, giving him an eye smile.

I have always enjoyed singing. After my parents death, I stopped. I was depressed. I had no energy or effort to do anything. After moving in with the boys, I have felt safer and started to sing again. I also enjoy dance. It gives me a chance to express myself, without anyone making fun of me.

"I listened to the song you wrote in the recording studio. I really liked it. Your voice is amazing Y/N. You should do something with that talent." He says.

HE LISTENED TO IT?!?!

I started to blush thinking about Jimin listening to my song. 

"I-I umm. Thank you Jimin but I'd like to keep it private. Who else knows?" I question him.

"The rest of the group. I'm sorry Y/N, for showing them, but I think your voice is beautiful. They were all amazed when they heard it." He says softly. 

Maybe I could choreograph it and perform in front of the boys?

We stared at each other for what felt like forever.

Suddenly, he started leaning in. I closed my eyes and leaned my head closer to him. Our faces were just inches apart.

"What are you two doing?" I hear a voice ask.

I turn around to see Suga.

"We were just talking about Y/N's singing, hyung." Jimin replies, sounding slightly annoyed.

What annoyed him all of a sudden?

---Jimin's POV---

Why did he have to walk in?

I was so close.

 Does she like Suga hyung?

He looked relieved because he'd walked in just before anything could happen.

---Suga's POV---

I'm so glad I stopped him from kissing her.

That should be me sat with her, not him.

Game on, Park Jimin.