Chapter 9

"What happened to your arms?!" He shouted, waking Suga up.

"Jimin, don't worry..." Suga said sleepily.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jimin shouted.

Suga and I exchanged glances before putting our heads down, thinking about what happened last night.

Is Jimin jealous? I have a feeling he is. I don't see Suga oppa in that way, he's like a big brother to me.

"No, you have it all wrong. I was helping Y/N." Suga replied calmly.

Suga explaied everything to Jimin.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. i jumped to conclusions. Please forgive me." Jimin said, giving me an apologetic look. "Of course oppa", I replied.

----later that day---

I was watching the boys practice and it made me want to join in. I  followed the boy's moves and managed to copy the dance. It was called Blood Sweat & Tears. When I joined in with the dancing, it made me relax. It made me feel calm.

I had an idea...

---time skip---

"Y/N! Food's ready!" Jin oppa shouted.

We all ate together and had a laugh.

Once the boys went to bed, I decided to sneak off into the recording studio. I knew how to play piano and guitar however I never thought it would really come to use.

Words started coming into my head and before I knew it, I had started to write a song. I played the guitar and recorded it. I then set up the mic and started to sing the lyrics I had written down. It all came together well.

---Jimin's POV---

Is that Y/N's voice? She sounds amazing. I heard her in the shower once but it wasn't as clear. I decided to pull my phone out and record her so that I could show the boys later.

I heard the door unlocking and ran to my room as fast as I could.

Y/N's voice is amazing. Maybe I could show my manager?

But what if she doesn't want me to?

I waited a few hours for Y/N to fall asleep before sneaking back into the recording studio. I got the file for the song she had started to write and listened to it carefully. The song was amazing. She could really do something with that talent. I think she should audition for BigHit. She's very talented.

I think I may be developing strong feelings for Y/N. Whenever I'm around her, my heart beats so fast. I blush when she calls me 'oppa'. Would she even accept me if I confessed to her? I think she likes Suga hyung.

----Suga's POV----

I think I may be developing feelings for Y/N. When she cuddled up to me and fell asleep, I felt happy. I felt my heart beat a mile a minute.

I think she likes Jimin hyung though.

Would I confess to her though? I don't think she'd accept me. I think her feelings are towards someone else.

I'll wait for the right time. Maybe it's best if I didn't confess at all.

I thought about all of this for a while before falling into a deep sleep.