Chapter 13

---Y/N's POV---

I woke up in Jimin's arms. 

I instantly blused. Has it been like this all night?

I stared at Jimin. His face was so beautiful. His plumped lips were gorgeous.

My heart started to beat really fast. What is happening?

Jimin started to wake up so I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

I felt his thumb brush my cheek before feeling his lips on my forehead.

My heart started racing at a mile a minute.

"Y/N, what are you doing to me?" He whispers before going into the bathroom to shower before school.

What did he mean? 

---School---

I heard a group of girls gossiping about 5 new students.

"Please welcome our new students, please introduce yourselves." The teacher says as the boys walk in one by one.

"Hello, I'm Yeonjun. Please take care of me" The blue haired boy says.

"Hey, I'm Soobin."

"Beomgyu."

"Taehyun."

"HueningKai

"Thank you boys, please sit yourselves next to Y/N." The teacher says as I raise my hand.

"Hello, my name is Yeonjun." The blue haired boy says as he faces me. 

"Hello." I reply.

We started talking all lesson. They introduced themselves properly and I got along with them all really well. We all exchanged numbers.

I got along well with them all, Beomgyu seems like a little brother to me where as Yeonjun and I had a lot in common.

 Yeonjun:

                   Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you'd like to meet me after school? 

                                                                                                                    Y/N:

                                                                                                                                   That would be great, where do                                                                                                                                          you want to meet me?

Yeonjun:

            Meet me outside the gates!

                                                                                                                Y/N: Sounds great!

I smiled to myself. I was really excited to meet Yeonjun.

---lunchtime---

"Hey guys, don't wait up for me after school, I'm meeting a friend." I say as we sit down. 

"Who is this friend?" Jimin asks me with suspicion.

"His name is Yeonjun." I reply.

"One of the new students?" Jin asks. 

I nod my head in reply.

"Don't be home late." Jimin says coldly.

"Have I done something to upset you Jimin?" I ask him.

He knocks over his chair and walks away.

I went searching all round the school for him  until I found him on the rooftop.

"Jimin oppa, please talk to me." I say as I put a hand on his shoulder. Before I could say anything, he turns around and slams me against the wall. His hands were pinned to the wall, each side of me. 

"You don't get it, do you?" He says, barely above a whisper. 

"Get what?" I ask, starting to get angry. "You've been acting so different towards me Jimin! I don't get what I've done wrong!" I shout.

"Why won't you take the hints!" He shouts back.

"Take what hints, Jimin? You and Suga have both been acting-" Before I could finish, Jimin stormed off. 

---after school---

I walk past the boys, waving at them all, apart from Jimin. He gives me the coldest stare. 

I walk over to Yeonjun. 

"Wassup Y/N! I was thinking of taking you to my house? Not in a weird way or anything." He laughs.

I laugh too and we walk towards his house.

His house was big, not as big as BTS' but it was still quite big.

"Your house is amazing." I say and he chuckles.

We walked down a long hallway and passed a dance studio.

"You have a dance studio?" I ask and he nods in reply.

"You dance?" He asks with excitement. 

I nod and laugh. He pulls me inside the dance studio.

He plays some music and dances. I was amazed by the way his body moved. 

The song stopped and I clapped. He gave me a smile.

"Do you know how to dance Y/N?" He asks and I connect my phone to the speakers and start blasting out the song I wrote. I danced along to the choreography I made up. He looked at me in shock.

The song came to an end and he clapped really fast.

"That was amazing Y/N! I've never heard that song before, but it's really nice." He says.

"I wrote it myself." I say, feeling embarrassed. 

"You did?! Who's the girl singing?" He asks with a confused look.

I raise my hand and he hugs me.

"You have a beautiful voice, Y/N!" H esays and I thank him.

Hours passed. We spent out time messing around and dancing.

I thanked him for inviting me over and made my way home. I checked the time on my way home. 10PM?!

 THE BOYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!

I receive a text as I'm around half way home. 

Jimin:

Where are you? It's 10PM.

I decide to ignore the text, remembering what happened earlier.

I took my keys out and opened the door to find Jimin sat on the couch with his arms folded. He looked angry.

"What time do you call this?" He asks coldly.

I just ignore him and head to the bathroom. I get changed into my pj's and go into the bedroom to find Jimin laying there, eyes closed. 

"I was so worried, Y/N. Where were you? Why did you come home so late?" He says.

To be continued...